THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

FUCKING IN THE GAME OF LOVE


Girl it's time for us to take this fucking up a notch. Don't get me wrong you are absolutely the best, but I think we need some new flavor. Just what do you suggest we do honey? As my clit is thumping and my right leg is rocking back and forth waiting for an answer. I was thinking that same exact thing last week; I wanted us to add to our flock of goodness. I'm trying to figure out if my girlfriend is trying to set me up by waiting to see if I'm going to slip and say the wrong thing. My insides are tingling just thinking about new pussy to put my tongue on. I squeal in delight at the thought of new pussy, I squeeze my thighs together at the thought of it. Are you sure you really want to do this? Yes sexy, you always said you wanted to try a threesome or a foursome. So I'm going to grant you your wish.


But what is Jack going to be doing? Jack will be fine we will tuck him away. He can enjoy the show from the closet. Wait what? We are going to tie him up? No silly you know he is into the whole cuckold duties, so he won't mind getting a show. I'll think about letting him come out and suck the cum out of our pussies when we are done. He will do as he is told and he shall like it or he will get dealt with accordingly. Now where did I put my iPad? I have some very interesting women I want you to look at. As I lean over the couch to grab my iPad. I feel Tori's tongue slide up the crack of my ass. Ummmmm baby that feels good, wait don't start we won't even get to the party part of it if you continue doing what you're doing to my clit. So stop get up and show me what ladies you like. You can have your pick of three freaks including me. We both laugh in unison.

I can have a beautiful Latina woman and another voluptuous gorgeous black woman. I can also get us a perky big breasted sultry looking Caucasian woman to go at our pussies all at once. I'll be spanking your ass while your husband watches from the closet. Girl he'll be in that closet stroking his dick. You know what we can do?

What? We will give him a pocket pussy to fuck while we all are out here fucking each other. Let's get this party started. I call the girls and get everything set up for around six this evening. Now I just got to call Jack and let him know what's about to go down. To have a husband that doesn't mind that I have a girlfriend and lets me do what I please when I please is absolutely everything.

I’m not saying it runs smooth all the time but when it does it's definitely something to write about. My girlfriend Tori is fine she has a juicy fat creamy ass, small waist and a pair of 34DD's that stands at attention for me all the time.

 

Even though she is running around preparing for our encounter just watching her gets my pussy leaking. So I don't mind at all getting some party favors for her. Besides the more pussy the better I think. Now my husband Jack is a tough guy all week at work, no one would ever suspect that he was the sub at home. Come here real quick baby, you look all good running around here. Sit down one second and let me taste that fat clit. But you said that we shouldn't start anything. I know what I said but I can't help myself. I flick my tongue at her and she sits quickly and spreads her lips for me. I hear Jacks car pull up; he walks in on me tongue fucking Tori. Hi baby, hey honey, go ahead continue don’t let me stop you from what you’re doing. He stands there for second and just watches.

I tell him to go and get ready to take his spot in the closet. Our closet is big as hell it's like another room, it has chaise in there and a wall mounted flat screen. He'll be more than comfortable. Right on time the doorbell rings.

Here the girls come now, come in, damn y'all smell and look good as hell.  Let us not wait any longer. I guess we really didn't wait I had to give my girls honey dew a little attention. Everyone just laughed and shook their heads. Let’s get this freak party started. That's what we came for. OK that's what I like to hear.

Make yourselves comfortable and I'll make some drinks.  There's coke and weed on the bar over there dive in. Damn Sheryl you know how to throw an orgy don't you? You damn right I don't play when it comes to fucking. All the girls bust out laughing as they make their way to the bar. We start drinking and the girls start disrobing, pass the weed and get over here and suck on this pussy.

Awe baby you got some coke on your top lip, come up here so I can lick it off.

Dab some of that coke on my clit and just put the tip of your tongue on it and lick it. Ah yes flick your tongue on it just like that. Suck it slow, my moans are heard throughout the room. Yes just like that, damn that feels good. I give her a stare, letting her see how much I'm enjoying it. My honey Jack hears us and hollers out in passion, because he just seen Angelina come put her nipple in my mouth as I was slightly biting it. He is enjoying the fuck out of this show. I look Angelina deep in her eyes and shove not one but four of my fingers deep inside her cunt. Squeeze my fingers with that pussy I start tongue fucking her mouth. Your husband is in the closet begging you to come out, you tell him to shut the fuck up. He will only come out when I tell him too.

We all continue sucking and fucking and talking very dirty to each other. Crystal tells Destiny to come sit on my face, I like to be smothered while someone sits on my face so my tongue can go all the way up in there pussy while they grind all of their wetness all over my mouth. I hurriedly but very sexy prepare for Destiny to come take her place on my face. As my husband watches he is going in on that pocket pussy we gave him. He must have called in some reinforcements, because there is a knock on the door. Jack who is knocking? That's Avery tell him to come in. Doors open, Avery is one of those men when you see him you instantly get moist. He had this look about him that exuded sexiness and confidence not cocky or anything but he knew he had it. When he spoke with that Jamaican accent my nipples hardened and my clit throbbed. Damn I needed for someone to put their mouth on it right now!

Damn! Whatcha doin in here. Shit let me get some of that fine ass right der. I tell you that shit sounded so good. I had no idea you got down like dis man.

We were happy to see another man we could use the extra dick. The girls were breathing hard and had their asses spread ready to take on whatever came their way. Oh please let me out of this closet. What are you doing in the damn closet? Why you ladies got my Breden in deh? He can't speak unless I allow him. What da fuck are you talking about?

 Avery what goes on here stays in here. Do yu ting but damn you got my man in the closet? Avery it's cool it's a game we play. Breathe easy it’s cool with me. I'm about to get some of tis  Poom-poom. He is referring to Tori, and she was more than ready and willing to spread her ass for him. He got undressed fast as hell, went over and bends her ass down. He slapped her on the left and right cheek. Crisscrossed his hands on both of her sexy thighs and he went straight in that juicy pussy. That six pack that lead down to that deep v that lead straight down to ten inches of massiveness. Shit I saw the veins coming through. He thrusted back and forth, every time he pounded that pussy she would holler out in passion letting him know not to stop. Yes gyal throw that ass, give it to me don't stop. Fuck you got a tight ass pussy. Bumboclaat! The look she had on her face was mesmerizing, beads of sweat was coming off her body. The more he pounded the arch in her back deepened. I got so lost in what they were doing I almost didn't hear Jack.

Can I come out? I promise I'll be good. I just want to come stick my dick in Crystal’s tight asshole while you finger her pussy.Watching her ass bounce in the air is making my dick hard as hell. I felt almost sorry for him because I know how much he likes anal fucking. Crystal get your ass ready to take that dick down that my Jack is about to do to you. Get out that closet right fucking now, you better cum all in her asshole. He steps out of the closet with his dick in his hand. It's glistening from all the pre-cum sliding down it. Crystal spreads her cheeks open for him. He slides his two fingers in his mouth and easily glides them in her ass so he can make sure all of his nine inches fit very comfortably inside her. Jacks body gave the women life he has them gorgeous green eyes and with just the right lighting they would turn a hint of blue. Watching him saunter over to take his rightful place in my friends’ ass gave me just the right amount of Jena se qua that I needed to get my insides stirring. He grips his dick takes his other hand and holds open her ass while he very gently at first puts his shaft all the way in. She moans very loudly letting us all know she likes what he feels like inside her. Angelina takes her titties in her hands and starts sucking on her nipples. You can hear the slurps and the slapping while my husband beats the hell out of her asshole. She is bucking back on him very fast. He will not last much longer. But the look on his face is priceless you can tell he doesn't want that feeling to end. Tori are you about to cum all over Avery's dick. Yes! Baby fuck me, I can't hold it. Fuck me! Bumboclaat Mi a forward. She jerks and collapses; Avery turns around and shoves his dick in Crystal mouth while my husband is fucking her from behind.

A yasso nice, damn you goodaz, you know how to wuk that mouth. You are such a dutty gyal. I'm about to bust all down your throat. Avery tries so hard with the American language. Although he put that together very well. He's holding her head while she is guiding him further and further down her throat. Jack and Avery are giving her a fucking work over. But she is hanging in there and loving it, oh shit baby here it comes that's right take it all the way down that damn throat. Fuck! Swallow it. Shit! Destiny is riding my face and tongue so fucking well everyone can hear her pussy talk to me. I look up at her beautiful body watching her breast jiggle up and down while I'm sucking and licking inside her hole. She grabs my head and presses it even further up her cunt which makes me reach down between my own legs and start playing with my clit. I circle my hips real nasty on my fingers. I can feel she is ready to explode by the way her legs are shaking and I'm ready to drink all of what she is about to give me. Crystal is about to cum all over Angelina's hand. My husband is grunting I hear him loudly say I'm about to cum all in your fucking ass don't stop playing with my balls. Oh shit here I come that's it squeeze your ass around my dick just like that. As he releases his jeez all on her back she pushes him off. She notices that I'm not getting my pussy eaten and she dives right in moving my hands and starts sucking my clit. Oh damn I'm so wet, I start grinding all in her face while I'm still sucking Destiny's pussy. Angelina goes down and takes over Crystal’s clit. I hear her moan in pure pleasure. My husband goes down and starts sucking Angelina's pussy she is crying out don't stop. Shove your fingers in my asshole. We all are about to take the plunge into everlasting bliss. The whole room is filled with sex sounds. We all say I'm ready to cum right now! Ah Destiny squirts all down my throat and I take it all in. I cum very hard and fast into Crystals mouth as she sucks every last drop.

Angelina is swallowing all of Crystal's cum. My husband took all of Angelina's cum straight down his throat. We were all breathing heavy but we were all very satisfied. Until the next "FUCKING" round!


Porscha After Dark

Let’s Not Be Taboo
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY