SNOWED INTO ECSTASY

                          

                            


                                               Idris




Wow! There’s so much snow!
I look out the window and see that our streets are covered in it. I couldn't even see my neighbor’s cars. The news said don't drive or go out if it's not necessary. I'm glad I was already off today. Still staring out the window I noticed my neighbor, Farrah, shoveling her driveway. I opened up the window and said, “Girl you better get in the house before you catch the death of you.”
She said, “If I don't get me some coffee I'm going to go crazy. I'm going to make a store run real quick before it starts snowing again.”
“Well, I hope you’re not going in your robe?” "Side note" I'm not into women but the way her breasts jiggled underneath that robe made me all tingly and warm. I felt myself getting wet while I watched her nipples harden with the gust of wind that blew in her direction. I don't know exactly why she chooses a satin robe to come out and shovel her driveway. With this weather we are having, anyway, I don't mind her body turned me on. I squeezed my legs together to try and stop my clit from thumping.
We both chuckled at the thought of her going to the store in her robe.
” Why don't you just come over here? I have coffee and besides I can use the company. OK that does actually sound good, watching her walk briskly to my place her breasts bouncing up and down, her robe exposed a juicy tanned thigh. I closed my eyes for just a second envisioning how smooth they would feel against my skin. Her opening my door brought me back to reality.
“Girl, get in here. Let me grab you a towel for your hair, it's cold and wet out there.” Her hair is a fiery red. I found out much later that the triangle patch above her pussy matched that same exact fire she had on her head. I say to myself. ‘I'm hoping I can make something else wet in here.’
“Thanks, girl, I know I probably look crazy.”
I holler from the back, “Girl, you look just fine.”
She says, “It always smells so good in here.”
“It’s those scented sticks over there on the table. Make yourself at home I'll go and grab that towel and make us some coffee.”
I head to the laundry closet, wondering if she would be up for some nasty fun. I must be horny as hell. I never thought that I would be even slightly attracted to another woman. I was definitely all about that dick, and how hard it got, how I could make the vein pulsate while it was inside my pussy-- just thinking about it I had to reach down and give my clit a little rub. I make a detour to my bedroom closet and grabbed my dildo, just in case we could make this a great snowed in day. I grab the towel put the dildo deep into the front of my shorts and head back to the front where the beautiful Farrah was. She had my juices flowing. 
” Here you are. I was starting to wonder if you forgot about me.”
“No, silly I had to use the restroom. Come on, we can sit in the kitchen.”
“I’ll make the coffee since you were so nice to invite me in, where do you keep your cups?” “Right above you in the cabinet to the right.” As she extended her arm I noticed her breasts eased out of her robe, showing me just enough of her beautiful creamy big nipples. I felt my clit jump; I became wet. I am so horny. “What kind of coffee would you like?” she asked.
Bringing me out of my trance I stumbled with my words and said, “Huh? Oh, French vanilla will be fine.”
“What happened? You looked like you lost something, or were having a deep thought?”
” It felt like I lost something, but I think I just found it.”
As she went over to the sink to rinse out our cups, I got up and stood behind her. I whispered in her ear, “I hope you don't mind, but you are turning me on.” I reached inside her robe and cupped her breast.
She moaned. “I don't mind at all.” She arched her back and poked out her ass so she could wiggle it against my pussy. I took a deep breath in and released. I slid her robe off her shoulders, only to find a very curvy and sexy being underneath. Her waist was tiny and she had a very fat derriere. She had on some cute boy shorts that I took quickly off. I started kissing and licking her neck. She exhaled deeply.
She was really getting into it. I reached inside my pocket and grabbed the dildo. When I turned it on it made her moan even more. I placed my hand in the center of her back to bend her over the sink. I went down her back and spread one ass cheek open and slid my dildo down between the crack of her ass until I found her spot. I placed my fingers in my mouth and circled my hand around her neck so she could suck my fingers and get them nice and wet. I went back down and stuck them in her waiting vagina. As I entered she inhaled and breathed out slowly, instructing me to keep going. Once I knew she was ready I pushed Idris, that's my dildo, up in her inch by inch. I worked her pussy so good, in and out, slow at first, then I picked up the pace once I heard how wet she was becoming. I felt her juices run down my hand as she spread her legs wider. She was enjoying my glass dong it is thick and long with little bubbles all around it. She was fucking it quite vigorously; that made my toes curl. I pulled it out of her pussy to stick it in her mouth so she could suck her juices off it. Watching her deep-throat Idris I start massaging my clit. She turned herself around, and that's when I noticed that the patch above her pussy matched the fiery red on her head. We shared a passionate but very sensual kiss.
“Yes, suck my tongue, that's it stick your tongue down my fucking throat. Ah, ummmmm, yes!” She grabbed my waist and pulled my shorts off, and put not one but three fingers deep in my asshole. I shuddered under her touch as she probed me with her fingers. We stood there and fucked each other, grinding our pussies against each other, rubbing our titties together, feeling our nipples kiss.
“Let's go get more comfortable in my bedroom.”
” I was hoping you would say that.” She slapped me on my rear as we made our way. I pushed her on my bed and anticipated what was about to take place.
The intensity in her eyes made me shake just from her stare. I felt her breath on my cheek as she panted in my ear. Her hair smelled like an array of exotic flowers, which drove my senses into over-drive.
She spread my legs and parted my pussy lips as she stroked my clit. Oh, the sensation had me creaming almost instantly, I reached up and grabbed her breasts in my hands, only to guide them into my mouth. She jerked and shook just from the flicker of my tongue on her nipples. I knew if I bit her just right and stuck my fingers deep in her waiting canal she would orgasm all over my fucking hand. She rocked, I rocked to the rhythm of our own beat. The faster she pumped and slid that clit on my pussy the faster I fucked hers. We both knew any minute now we were about to cum. Our breathing got quicker, our pace now was slow and steady, it was very seductive. The sweat that was pouring down our bodies made it that more intense. We both were so in tuned into what we were doing to each other that we forgot about time and the coffee. I grabbed her by the waist forcefully to bring her down on my fingers. She placed her head on my shoulder and wrapped her legs around me so our clits would touch. She reached down to spread her lips to make sure her clit was going to have direct contact with mine. The inside of her pussy was a very cherry red, and that heightened my arousal for her even more. Our pussies was so freaking wet.
“Oh my gosh, that's it!”
You can hear the squishing coming from both of us.
“Shit, yes, baby, rub your clit on me, just like that.”
“Yes, baby, please don't stop! I'm about to cum!”
We slammed our clits faster and faster against each other. While she is squeezing my titties I am sucking hers.
“Holy shit, I'm coming.”
“Yes, baby, I'm coming, too.”
“Ah yes, yes, yes you're the best!”
She fell off of me. I lay back and closed my eyes. She was still squeezing on my nipples. I heard her in between pants say, “This was a fabulous snow day. If I had to be snowed in, I'm glad it was with you. “
We eventually slept. We never did get to drink our coffee. Oh well, maybe next time. I have a newfound love for "Pussy, Vagina, Cunt, the wet box." I wonder what it would taste like only time will tell... 

Porscha After Dark 
Let's Not Be Taboo
Intense and Explicit content
Idris can be found on the Midnight Whispers Lingerie site!!!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted