BOSSES/LEADERS
                                             
Someone who takes charge in every situation                                                     
Porscha After Dark


Let's have late night after dark for tonight let's see what everyone has to say, I figured I would start this Blog because people do have desires but they are so afraid to open up in fear of what people would say, so I say let's start here. Let's start it with men of power ladies whether it's men in uniform or men who own their own business or just men who run things real bosses that means he takes care of you he will not let anyone harm you or disrespect you, damn now that's sexy... Well I got one of those one who is sexy and run things and takes charge, that for sure will get me dripping wet, Oh this just isn't for women, Men what about a woman your women who is bosses who runs things she is sexy and knows how to bring it in bed she stays classy and sophisticated and when you look at her you say I got a winner/Queen we going to run the world... So I would like for you to comment and ask questions, this is strictly for the Grown and Sexy nothing is off limits:) So I posted this question after hours on FB and IG and told everyone to like and comment, "and what did everyone do they text my phone with their answers. I explained to them again that they where suppose to comment on either FB or IG but its that taboo with everyone being afraid to say exactly what turns them on afraid of being judged, we are all grown let go, live and just be yourself. So I just moved it over to this forum, let's see what happens...


Porscha After Dark
Let's not be taboo

Comments

  1. Some get it confused when they handle A situation start feeling like a boss. No.... Handle it all or at least contribute to the solutions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY