RIDING HIS FACE



As I patiently waited on my husband to come home after a long day of work, I made sure his meal was hot and ready, but little did he know I was soaking wet and ready.
 

As I prepared for our heated fuck session somewhere in our Condo, see that's just it we liked and enjoyed our whole house it was sexy and relaxing and we had candles lit everywhere, you know the kind that has that automatic flame but it's not a real flame, so it illuminates very nicely whether it be night or day. And when the light hits off your body just right and your glistening there is nothing more sexier than seeing your man down between your legs ravishing your pussy it looks so damn captivating.
 

 I have to admit I have a slight fetish I love to have my pussy ate while looking down at the person doing it, it  really turns me on and just knowing my husband likes to eat my pussy is all the better. He always says it taste so fucking good.
 

When he came thru the door he instantly went to smiling that big school boy grin he knew he was in for a great fuck session especially when he noticed I was standing at the top of the stairs with nothing on but a lacy pair of crotch-less black panties, and my brand new pair of Giuseppe Zanotti  high heels and my 34DD's just staring him in the face, I cleared my throat because he was standing there with his mouth wide open. I'm totally tickled inside because after all these years my husband still has it bad for me and vice, versa.


I said excuse me honey your dinner is made and I set it out on the balcony with your favorite wine,  he said thank you my love and fuck you look so damn good! Have I told you that you make me a very happy man and I'm so lucky that you belong to me? I gave him a wink and a nod, and told him that I was a very lucky lady to have him as well.


When he approached the top of the stairs where  I was standing he grabbed my ass and stuck his tongue in my mouth, I said Papi let me go in and run your shower  before you don't get to eat nothing but this pussy, he laughed and said OK and slapped my ass, I followed and I waited for him to get in and out so he could eat dinner and finish.
 

As he got out the shower he noticed me looking so he did this grinding motion which made me blush I made sure he could see just how wet my pussy had already gotten.
 

Shit he licked those beautiful lips of his and went over and started our favorite songs on the MP3, he sat down to eat in all his naked glory.
 

See my husband was sexy as fuck, he was a chocolate delight that stood 6'2 his body was pure heaven and his dick was long and big and had a slight crook to it "ole damn" I loved that it always hit the right spot as soon as it entered my pussy.
 

As he sat down he patted his leg for me to come over and sit on his knee I knew he wanted me to kiss him he liked when I grabbed the sides of his face and stuck my tongue down his throat.
 

I did as I was told we shared a very sexy, nasty slow deep kiss once our lips parted I couldn't maintain much longer my pussy was on fire, I said honey you need to eat because your wife is soaking wet! 
 

He said well-baby you know you can start and I'll join you as soon as I'm through with this delicious meal you prepared you do want me to eat don't you?
 

He laughed at his own shit. Smart ass, that's all he had to say thou I was down between his legs instantly, I moaned a little and took his dick in my hands and gently massaged it I then proceeded to put it on my lips so I could kiss all over it, he loved that shit.
 

I slide it in my mouth and started sucking nice and slow, up and down moaning making sure he felt every stroke of my tongue and just how very wet my mouth was I made sure to let him see the saliva run all the way down to the bottom of his balls, as I was sucking and swallowing I instantly scooped his balls in my mouth with great precision if I do say so myself, this made him groan I heard him put the fork down so he could grab the back of my head.
 

He was always so gentle and forceful at the same time," he likes to feel the intensity of my sucking while I am pulling him down my throat.
 

I must have swallowed that dick just right because he told me to stand up and sit on the table, I very much obliged he spread my legs and put one over his shoulder and pulled  me forcefully onto his dick. 
 

He was rock fucking hard shit he had my pussy soaking wet but all I kept saying was Daddy fuck me harder!  He stopped me because he knew exactly what I was waiting for.
 

He knew I wanted nothing more than to ride his face, he took my hands so I could get off the table and we took it to the bedroom he got on the bed I stepped up on the bed to position my pussy right over his face.
 

I spread my lips apart real wide so he could see my clit sticking out he kissed all up my leg and right when he made it to my wet and soaking pussy I squatted down just enough so he could get it right on his face and tongue, he started sucking me nice and slow making sure I knew he wanted this just as bad as I did he kind of grabbed my ass to push my pussy a little further in his face. At this point I was reaching down and grabbing his head while I told him to suck it! Suck it hard my Papi, he took my clit and did this flicking motion he had all my juices running down his damn chin.
 

When I tell you he was sucking the life right out of me, my fucking legs went to buckling I was moaning and grinding all over his face and tongue he was hitting all the right spots "oh my goodness! I was about to cum all over this man face and tongue, I told him don't stop! Keep sucking he was grabbing and squeezing my ass he slipped his finger in my asshole that was it I grinded my pussy even harder on his face, "now I was riding his face" I was squeezing my titties sucking on my own nipples, and making noises I'm sure you could hear all through the Condo's.
 

And as soon as he flicked his tongue over my clit I instantly started shaking I exploded all down his  face all over his tongue, one thing I can say about my husband he likes to drink from my pussy, I can actually feel the gulping of his mouth right on my hole while I was Cumming, he said damn baby that must have been good to you, I said shit that was better than good honey.
 

I looked him in his eyes and then I looked back and stared at his massive dick and said you ready for this pussy to open up on you? He said nothing but flipped me over on my stomach and spread my ass apart. I knew he moved back a little so he could stare at my fat ass for a moment while he had it spread open, he enjoyed how my ass looked.
 

He felted my pussy with his dick, just to see how wet I was and I was raining. He took his dick in his hand and slides it up my juice box he then took his dick and slapped my ass with it.
 

I knew he was about to take my ass on a freaky ride, so I spread my ass cheeks a little bit further so he could have full capacity to slide that dick straight in my asshole. Mmmmmmmmmmm
 

He always made sure to be gentle while he was sliding the head in and once he knew the head was in he would start fucking me.
 

He had this rhythm that made me want to scream out "OH MY, MY!  It was so intense and so fucking good, he raised my ass up off the bed and started fucking me hard and fast and deep.
 

I started playing with my clit she was nice and extremely wet, I took two fingers and inserted them in my pussy as he rammed my ass I went deeper in my pussy with every stroke he was squeezing my nipples and palming my breast at the same time,  I felt his dick jerk with every fucking movement.
 

I knew he was about to blow his whole entire load in my asshole I welcomed it, I started rubbing my pussy faster we both was moaning he was telling me how good that ass was I was throwing it back and just when I dipped my ass real low he grabbed my waist real tight and busted all in my ass and all over my ass.
 

 We collapsed on the bed and just started busting out laughing cause that shit right there was good as hell, you got to be able to laugh at some of the crazy fuck shit you and your mate do while having sex, Shit we still haven't caught our breath yet:)


Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo



                                                     SO LADIES RIDE HIS FACE:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY