Fire & Desire

Fire & Desire






It was a long night, as I sat in our family room waiting for my husband to come home.


Usually when we argued he would go outside for a couple of hours. He has never stayed away this long.

I kept looking out the window, thinking that I heard his car pulling up in the driveway.

Damn! Jake where are you? I think that in my head. This is not like him to stay away this long.

He has been gone now for 2 days.
Oh fuck him; I pick up the phone to call Rick. I can take all this anger and frustration out on his dick.

Rick is my go to boy toy, he is hot and sexy as fuck 6’2 with broad strong shoulders, caramel complexion he skinny thou.

But that man’s dick is fire. When he palms my ass and squeezes my cheeks I get so wet and I get very nasty.

I close my eyes thinking about the last time we were together. My husband was mad and stormed out the house that time as well.

I went running out the house in my panties, trying to catch my lying cheating son of a bitch husband.

Before I even realized I was standing there with my titties out Rick jumped out his car.

*****

Tina are you OK? Why in the hell are you out here naked?

  Jake and I got in another fight about his dirty dog ways.

Why do you keep putting up with that shit from him? Here put my jacket on before someone sees you.

I liked how he comforted me; in a sense it made me feel safe.

Thank you Rick you are so sweet.

Let me get you in the house, he scoops me up in his arms and carried me to my bedroom.

I just don't know what I'm going to do; he is still lying and cheating with his fucking secretary.

  I don't understand why you keep putting up with all this shit from him?
I told you I can take care of you but you keep playing.

I don't want to talk about him anymore, just touch me please.
Fuck me, make love to me.

I couldn't tell him how much I loved my husband and that he is the only man I want.

No more talking I say.

He lays me back on the bed and removes my panties. Damn that man is so fine.

He comes up between my legs to put my nipple in his mouth and his hand around the other.

I spread my legs wider, because I can feel his manhood swelling between my thighs.

I whisper in his ear, please take me now I want you to put your dick inside my pussy.

He gladly obliges, he looks at me and tells me if I just let him take me away he promises that he could make love to be like this whenever I wanted.

The way he was penetrating my walls made me think out loud. Yes Rick I need you to fuck me like this all the time.

Tina you have no idea how much I love you girl.

He was pounding my pussy, squeezing my ass and sucking my titties at the same damn time.


Each time he stroked my pussy, you could hear me gushing that turned him on to the point where he went to ramming me real ass good.

Ahhhhhhhh baby this Pussy is so good. Keep squeezing your walls on me just like that.

Hold on girl; let me stroke this ass right. You feel it? You feel how hard you got this dick?

Shit, yeah fuck me, fuck me. Ol take your dick out my pussy so I can suck it. I want to taste my juices all over you.

He took that dick out my pussy and came right up and stuck it in my mouth.

I started sucking it real slow; I made sure to spit on it. I looked him in his eyes as I was deep throating him. He started licking his lips, I knew that shit was good to him.

He was thrusting in and out of my mouth like he was fucking my pussy.

I was catching it like a pro, with one flip of my tongue I had his balls in my mouth I'm still going up and down on that dick.

I was squeezing my jaws, on his dick real tight.
He was groaning and moaning telling me if I keep on like that.

He was going to cum all down my throat.

No daddy not yet, I want you to hit this ass from the back.

Yeah girl flip that ass over and arch that back deep.

Shit you fine as hell, your husband is stupid as fuck. That's alright what he won't do I'll be glad to.

Now spread that ass open so I can slide my tongue in you real quick.

My mind went blank for a moment, that man's tongue was sucking and licking my clit. Then he would dart it in and out of my asshole.

Fuck he had my whole body quivering. It was so loud in my room all you could hear was our moans.

He slapped my ass, held his dick in his hand and slides that big boy right in my asshole.

Ah, ah yes that's right fuck my ass take it. Don't show me any mercy, fuck it shit. That's it you’re going to make me cum.

When I said that, he took off like a mad man trying to get to the finish line.

Girl throw that fat ass back on this dick. That's it let me see that ass bounce.

It took everything in me not to scream got damn this man is what I desire on a daily.

Oh Rick fuck I'm about to cum, haa, haaa, haaaaaa, yes that's it make me cum.

That's right girl keep playing with your pussy. I feel you sticking your fingers in that juicy ass pussy.

Stroke that clit, I'm about to bust all in that ass. Oh shit girl yeah that's it keep pouncing on this dick.

Oh shit Tina I'm cummin.

Yessssss baby I'm cummming too. Fuck yea.

My body was erupting in one big ass orgasm. Shit I started convulsing all over that man’s dick.

He grabbed me by the back of my neck, and came all in my ass.

He literally fell on top of my back, we both was sweating and trying to catch our breath.

As soon as I felt sleep about to overcome me, I had played with my pussy so good thinking about what Rick had done to my body. There was no need to call him anymore. I had handled that job all by my damn self.

I wasn't going to move when I heard Jake's truck pull up in our driveway.

That motherfucker can come in here and see this pussy wide open with the cum oozing out of me and I don't give a damn what he thinks.

Dirty bastard better not try and fuck.

I swear if he does as soon as he slides that dick up in me.
Imma say oh Rick that's it hit this pussy right.
Fuck with me I'll fuck with you better.

Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY