"DECEPTION"

Deception





Damn! You can suck some good dick.
Hold it in your mouth just like that, wait right there, I like how you squeeze your jaws on it. Oh shit, damn you fine.

My wife needs to take some fucking lessons from you. I'm telling you shawty got me going crazy.

As I'm grabbing on to the back of my wife's friends head, I'm holding it in position so that mouth can go up and down, I feel myself wanting to explode right down that damn throat...

I can feel it building up, shit I don't know if I can hold this. "Fuck," why in hell did I start this shit? Now this Dominican bitch got me sprung.

See y'all got to understand, I have never cheated on my wife. But this mother fucker right here is bad as hell.

Just imagine somebody always coming around you. Taunting you, licking their lips and shaking their ass every time your wife wasn't looking.

Telling you all they want to do is suck your dick. Make you cum harder than you ever came.

Acting like they know exactly how it should be done. Well fuck when you hear shit like that, you say self fuck it let that fine ass do what they do.

"I just shake my head and keep it moving,"

Fuck that I'm only human and besides my dick wanted it. I had to chuckle to myself when I said it. As y'all can tell I'm talking myself into it.

Now let me get back to this little freak.

Suck this dick, spit on it. "Deep throat me," let me cum hard down your throat. Shit that feels good.

My wife's friend says, “As those eyes penetrate straight through me.”

"You silly, now shut up boy so I can feel you pulsate in my mouth." I  wanna taste your jeez going straight down my throat.

 I'm staring at the ceiling, enjoying the hell out of this blowjob that my wife's best friend is giving me.

You about to get it, I let out a loud growl to let Angel know I was about to bust straight down that throat.

Oh shit bitch here it comes, suck it faster. Squeeze my balls. Fuck yeah right there. I felt myself jerk and I got lightheaded and shit.

I filled that throat up, there was cum everywhere. Running down that bitch’s chin, but the majority of it went straight down them pipes.


I can't help but to feel a little bad, see I've have been fucking around with my wife's friend for almost 6 months now.

You just don't understand this is strictly my dick that wants this bitch.

See the body on this freak is fucking amazing. Round juicy fat ass, kissable soft lips that my dick fits perfectly in.

The most beautiful hazel eyes that I swear are talking just to me. Skin is deep a bronze and wavy black hair that hits right above that ass.

It's my damn wife's fault for bringing this sexy mother fucker around me.

I have been hittin this ass every day, for the last 6 months while my lady is at work.

                   
Come bring that fat ass up here, so you can sit on my face. I want to stick my tongue so far up your ass I can taste the mother land.

Deuce stop playing and let me get on all fours so you can ride this ass. You know we don't have long before Chrissy gets home and I want to feel you bust all in my asshole.


Ummmm that's right squeeze my waist, shit boy that it's get it all the way up in there.

Oh yes fuck me, hit that spot just like that. Yessssss slap my ass real hard. Ram your dick up this ass.

"That’s right, back that ass up on this dick, you feel this shit you got me hard as hell again.

Fuck I'm getting ready to bust, you ready to take this shit?"

Yes Deuce I'm ready, I'm ready, give it to me give it all to me. I'm getting ready to cum too.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh shit I'm cuming."

I'm cummmmming too, ah ah, ah, ah, ah fuck that was good...

We were both sweating and panting trying to regain our composure to be able to speak again.

We collapsed on the bed so we could catch our breath.

I looked over at Angel and said you got to hurry up and get dressed she'll be here in 15 minutes.

*******

Chrissy how long do you think we can keep fucking each other without your husband finding out?

You don't worry about him; you just keep sucking on this pussy and let me handle that situation.

What my husband doesn't know is that I've been fucking my best friend for three months now.

I can't even remember how it all started. We were sitting on my patio drinking and got to talking about sex and who could give the better head.

Well that leads to my friend down between my legs, squeezing my breast sticking fingers inside my asshole. My pussy was so fucking wet and slippery I knew damn well we were going to be fucking from this point.

Everything that could have happened did happen and still is happening.

Now we are addicted to each other and I really don't want to give up those tongue licking sessions right now..

We were both up for the challenge especially after we had consumed so much alcohol.

Three shot glasses of Casa Noble Tequila and I knew someone was going to have their lips wrapped around my clit.

Don't get me wrong my husband is good. He is just not as good as my best friend.

Besides he has been acting a little funny lately. Coming home from work and telling me he is too tired for sex.

So with that being said, I just tell him I'm going to go hang out with Angel.

Just thinking about Angel gets my soft suckable vagina wet. Oh damn look at that I'm dripping.


I take my finger and trace inside my inner thighs to taste my liquids. Ah baby yes I taste so damn good.

That's enough of that; let me call my overly anxious pussy licker best friend. Who is always willing and ready whenever I call?

I search for my phone, fuck where are you? My insides are tingling I can feel wetness soaking through my lace panties.

I reach down between my legs to give my clit a little rub just so I can pay attention.

Oh thank goodness here it is. Angel please pick up the phone I need you.

Ring, ring, ring

Hola Chica what's up with you bitch?
Angel, can I come through for a second please?

"Yeah come on, what's the matter?"

I need for you to do something for me or should I say to me.

"You nasty, I'm going to stop letting you use me for my mouth skills."

Angel is laughing hysterically at my demise. But I don't care as long as those lips suck this pussy.

I take my panties off and throw my jacket on. So when I get there we can start fucking.


I go to knock on the door, but Angel must have been looking out the window.

The door went flying open, and immediately I had a tongue in my mouth and hands exploring my pussy.

Shit Angel close the door, but damn don't stop. I've been wanting you all day.

Ah, ah, ah, ah my breathing became faster as those hands and fingers were searching the inside of my walls.

I turned around and bent over so I could feel that tongue lap up my ass juices.

Oh yes don't stop keep sucking it. Fuck that feels good, you got my pussy dripping.

Yes suck it, lick it. Spit all over it.
Oh fuck yes I really, really needed this.

Damn that's going to make me cum.

Hold your face right there on that spot. Suck it baby, suck it hard.
Damn that's it.

I'm Cumming yessssssss, I'm cuming oh fuck you eat this pussy so damn good.

I feel my body shake and tremor and my clit explodes all over Angels marvelous tongue.

I look up and say oh shit I got to run.
Call me later.

"Bitch you going to stop using me;
I swear I'm over being your friend."

No you’re not I'll make it up to you tomorrow I promise we'll go to the mall my treat.

Seriously call me later.
“OK girl I will.”
   
 *****


Angel! Deuce what the fuck is going on? I'm seeing red I'm mad as hell I'm running around my bedroom looking for something to kill these two mother fuckers.

Angel says Chrissy calm your ass down, I have been fucking your man just as long as I've been fucking you.

Deuce looked at me and tried to jump off the bed to get to me. But Angel stupid ass pulled him back.

Deuce says you bitch you've been fucking this mother fucker.

Hold up Deuce man, Angel comes back with man you can't be mad. You been busting my ass wide open and I've been swallowing that entire dick.

At the same time I've been busting your wife's juicy ass open and sucking her creamy juices.

While both of y'all been thinking y'all was fucking sneaking. I was the one creeping up in here getting my dick serviced.

So now that all this is out in the open we might as well just keep this shit going and fuck each other.

I took my heel off and threw it at both their fucking heads. Deuce ducked but it caught Angel right up side his head.

Y'all bitches is gay, how in the fuck, why in the fuck?

Deuce jumped off the bed with his fine ass trying to explain to me that he isn't gay.

Baby just listen, I'm not gay.
I was the one busting him in the ass and he was sucking my dick.

While he was standing there in all his glory I felt myself getting real wet.

Deuce had this scar right above his left eye that made him even sexier. Those grey eyes and that muscled chocolate chest leading down to 10 inches of pure bliss was making me think we could just keep this thing going.

Angel sitting up there on the bed holding his damn head, with his fine Dominican ass.

I swear I wanted to just jump in the middle and let Angel start sucking my pussy and have Deuce put that dick straight down my throat.

But something in me wouldn't let me move. So instead I just slapped the plum shit out my husband and ran the fuck out the house.

But before I jumped in my C class I made sure to leave both those bitches with a message on their cars.

Compliments of my keys scratching the words, I'm pregnant.
Y'all mother fuckers figure this shit out.



Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY