LOVING THE OTHER SIDE

Loving The Other Side






As I looked out the window and saw my husband mowing the lawn, the thoughts that instantly came to mind was he is so darn sexy.

The sweat was running down his chest, his muscles were flexing as he pushed the mower.


Watching him mow our lawn instantly turned me on.


 It was very hot outside on this particular day, I would say it was around 98 degrees; it could have easily reached 112 with no problem.

This was mild for Vegas; I went out to bring him some water, he took it from me and instead of drinking it he poured it down his body.

When he did that the inside of my thighs began to tingle;
I never would have thought in this day and age we would still get all the stares that we get but we do and it’s annoying.

My neighbors always turned their noses up to us, while secretly their husband's flirted with me and the wives wanted my husband.

We have been married now for seven yrs. and it hasn't changed, I should explain we are an interracial couple; he is white and I'm black.

We met in college and have been together ever since; our families and closest friend are very accepting of our relationship.

It's just the rest of the world who is still so closed minded. See we are so alike in every sense of the word we liked giving the world something to look at, they want to be nosy and in our business we’ll give you something to watch.

Joshua finished up, and went into take a shower. I made us some snacks and drinks and went out back to relax by the pool.

“Hey sexy,”
Hey baby; I made us some snacks and drinks, come sit next to me.

Jamie I know what that means when you move your legs like that.
What?
You want me to take you over to that pool and give you this dick. We both laughed, he knew me so well.

Boy you silly. I couldn’t stop giggling, but for real you know when I watch you do things around the house its gets me all nice and horny. That’s your fault.

Why would you say that?

I think you give me a honey do- list just to watch me work.

Honey if I didn’t, nothing would ever get done around here.
                                       
                                             *******

The moment I noticed my wife in college I knew she had to be mine.
She is 5'6 Hershey complexion, 36C tiny waist and a nice heart shaped ass.

When she would walk by all my friends would try and get at her; but I always played it cool even though I was going crazy on the inside.

See I always had a taste for the Chocolate sisters; it is something about them that just turns me on.

It's the way they walk, it's the fire in their eyes, it's was the determination in their voices that got me every time.

Jamie was something special, sure we got lots of stares but we didn't care.

My break came when we were in the library she was sitting there looking all sexy, her hair was pulled up in a ponytail she had on some shorts that showed off her long sexy legs and a tight fitting t-shirt, that made it seem like her breast was trying to come straight through the material.

She hadn’t noticed me because her face was literally in the book she was studying.

She had occupied two chairs, being that her beautiful legs were stretched out on them; excuse me do you mind if I sit here?

Oh I’m sorry no not at all, hi my name is Jamie.
Nice to meet you Jamie I'm Joshua, I was wondering if you would like to go out with me?

What took you so long to ask me? I had to make sure you were single and I'm still not positive that you are not taken; I see you always shooting these guys down and I didn’t want to embarrass myself.

Are you single?
Yes I am and I would love to go out with you.

So after six months of dating things got real heavy one night after our date, this is the night we both found out we like people watching us have sex.

We hadn't even made it in my dorm room, before we started kissing all over each other right there in the hallway against my door.

Jamie can I touch you right there?
Can I make you feel good?
Can I do the things to you that I only dreamed of?
Can I lick and kiss you in the places you can’t reach yourself?

Joshua you can do to me whatever you like I trust you.

People was walking pass us just looking but it was as if it were just her 
and I.

I stared deeply in her eyes she lifted up her shirt and I took her breast and
began licking and sucking her nipples.

Mmmmmmmmmmm Joshua that's good.

Girl your nipples taste so good, Jamie what are you doing?

What does it look like I'm doing?

It feels like you're putting your hands down my pants and grabbing my dick.

That's exactly what I'm doing; I want to feel you grow in my hands.

Let's take this in my room.

Why Josh? I'm already not wearing any panties and there is no one out here.

Girl I'm pretty sure they are looking out there rooms.
Let them look I don't care.
 
I want you now! 
Oh damn your hands feel so good on my dick. Stroke it just like that.


I lifted her leg up with one arm and pulled my dick out my pants and raised Jamie up so I could slide right in her pussy.

Oh Josh yes, fuck me; oh, oh, oh
Yessssssss Josh just like that don't stop.

By this time there were three people watching and we didn't care.
We were so caught up in the moment we continued fucking right there.

It was so intense and natural, I had my entire dick up in her and she was breathing real hard in my ear that shit turned me on even more.

Baby take me in the room and fuck me.

I fumbled with the door we didn't even make it to the bed.

I bent her ass over the chair, Jamie can I put it in your ass?

Josh I never did that before, but yes you can just please be gentle.

I reached over and grabbed some KY and smeared it all on her ass and in her ass, I made sure to put it all over my dick.

I spread her ass apart, damn this girl was fine and I'm actually about to take her fine ass on a journey.

Gently I put my very hard dick in the tip of her ass.

Oh Josh, shit that hurts.

Just relax it will only hurt for a moment.

OK are you sure?

Yes baby trust me.

Please fuck me just get it in.  Ahhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhh.

Oh shit this hurts but feels so good, Mmmmmmmmmmm yesssss baby do it, I'm ready.

Are you sure?

Yes I'm sure.

Oh Josh, Oh Josh yes this feels so good yes fuck me grab my hair, yes give it to me.

I grabbed her hips and slowly made it all the way in her, she was feeling good she was thrusting her ass all over my dick I reached under her and started playing with her clit.

I could tell she was biting her lip; she does that when something gets good to her.

Jamie I'm about to cum.

Me to baby don't stop.

Oh shit here I cum girl.

Yessssssssss Josh I'm cummming, I'm cummming, I'm Cuming!

That is what started us on our voyage of liking other people watching us fuck.
                                     
                                       *******

Here we are seven years later and I still see her as my greatest love.

I watched my fine ass wife as she swam across our pool watching the water slide all over her body.

As she took her laps and I watched her ass go up and down in the water, my penis was standing at attention.

It was only two in the afternoon and we both had the day off so we might as well enjoy it.

I took my underwear off and jumped in and joined my wife in the pool; I surprised her as I came up behind her and started licking her pussy under water.

She jumped a little because I startled her she instantly relaxed when she knew what was happening to her.

I flipped her over so I could have her pussy right in my face, although we had a high fence the neighbor’s houses were situated where as if they were upstairs they could see down on us.

I got my babies clit in my mouth just sucking on it and licking all over it, she has a fat juicy thick clit.

Oh Josh yes honey suck this pussy, don't stop I want to cum all in your mouth yessssssss Josh; oh you know how to make this pussy feel so good.

Now my wife is a helluva swimmer she could hold her breath for a long extended time and her float game was on point.

She was showing her skills today. 

Josh suck it, lick it yes shit stick your fingers in my pussy; yesssss Josh that’s it I’m Cuming right now.

We look up and notice our neighbors’ husband with his dick in his hand about to blow his load, when he noticed that we noticed him he jumped back behind his curtain.

My wife now was extra horny, we swam to the side of the pool; she dipped her head under the water, this is where her skills come in at.

She grabbed my dick with her mouth and started to mesmerize me with her tongue, oh shit Jamie; she was sucking and sliding her mouth up and down and sliding her tongue all around my balls.

She grabbed the back of my ass to push me down her throat; she was going to suck my load right out of me.

She bounced up out the water and spread her pussy lips open so I could see her fat clit; she wrapped them long legs around my waist reached down for my dick and stuffed her pussy with it.

I bent down to start sucking her breast as we brought each other to total ecstasy, fuck me Josh ram my pussy; oh yes just like that baby grab my ass yes Josh that’s it, squeeze it.

Mmmmmmmmmmm, she licked my mouth with her tongue as I kept ramming her pussy; Jamie I’m about to cum all in your pussy, shitttttt I’m Cuming baby!


Yes honey I’m cummming to; don’t stop fuck me yes, yes, yes I’m cummmmming.
Damn girl you drained all that out of me.

We looked up and there he was blowing his load all over his window.
Then we look across and noticed our other neighbor Carmen going to town on her pussy.

Jamie looked at me and we just start laughing and waved to them.


Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo

Comments

  1. Per request again, here is Loving The Other Side.
    As long as y'all want it I'll keep posting my Porscha After Dark goodness.

    #AuthorAtWork
    #PussyChronicles
    #PorschaAfterDark

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY