"SURPRISE"










I go and work out at my gym about four times a week.

I don't have time for a relationship right now, because I've been training for the strong man competition.

I've been working out like crazy for six months making sure I'm at the right weight requirement.


If I can win this, this will put my career in overdrive. The money would be limitless.

Just as I'm about to start my workout I see in my peripheral vision, this gorgeous woman.


She was about five' four caramel complexion, ripped but still very sexy.

My dick got hard instantly, shit I had to contain myself I have to get through this work out.

I can't have any distractions and she was going to be a problem.

Her ass was sitting right and her breast, although I can tell they were enhanced in a doctor’s office.

They were still nice as hell; I could see myself sucking the hell out of them nipples.

"Shit my dick is jumping."

I start jumping in place trying to play it off.


I'm trying to think of anything else that would help my rock hard tool to go down and stay down...


I turned around so I couldn't see her. Being that there are mirrors everywhere in this place, that didn't work.

I looked up and there she was doing her squats. All kinds of crazy thoughts were going through my head.

Every time she bent down I imagined how I would slide my tongue on that fat, juicy pussy.

I can hear the moans in my ear from the ecstasy that I was giving her.

I could tell that pussy was fat by the way that camel toe was devouring them leggings.

I could almost smell the sweetness that was coming from between her thighs.

At this point my cock was standing at attention; I didn't even care if she had noticed it.

All I wanted her to do was come over and wrap her lips around it.

She could suck all the cum right out of me.

Damn I got to get her ass on all fours. So I can fuck the life out her, and get back to my damn workout.


                  ******                       



I wanted to go to the gym today to work out the frustration of what I have done to myself.

There is no turning back now. What's done is done and I'm actually very happy with my decision.

"Fuck what everyone else has to say!"

As I was in mid squat, you know trying to keep this ass in shape.

I see this fine specimen of a man watching me.

I guess he is around six two muscles everywhere. He looked like something out of a muscle magazine.

I didn't mind that he was trying to scope me out. The problem was he was trying to look inconspicuous.

I laugh too myself and shake my head.

I continue with what I'm doing, I started having these nasty thoughts about what it is going to be like to take this pretty pussy on a test run.


My insides were tingling in shit, the more I noticed him watching my ass go up and down.

The more I could feel myself becoming hornier and hornier.

I decide to see if I can get this thing going by making sure he was interested in a mid-afternoon romp.


I'm nervous because I'm sweating like crazy, this will only be a one-time thing. No foul right? What he doesn't know won't hurt him right?


I stop doing my squawks and reached inside my shirt and started squeezing my breast.

I knew he would be inconspicuously looking.

Besides, my doctor got these titties sitting pretty. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist much longer.

We were very lucky that we were the only ones that were utilizing this room.

I decided to go over and lock the door.

Fuck this, I had to somehow get him to come over and put his mouth on me.

I actually felt myself getting very wet, Mmmmmmm that feels so good. I wonder what his mouth is going to feel like.

Oh damn my clit is throbbing and it feels absolutely wonderful. I felt myself becoming excited for what was about to take place.

This shouldn't be hard at all, by the looks of his penis it was practically begging to come out and play anyway.

"Let the fun begin."

                           ******                                     

Hi my name Isabella. My friends call me Bella.

I couldn't help but notice that you were watching me; this would be awkward if you weren't.

Hello Bella, nice to meet you.

I'm Jax, and you are right I was watching you.

Before I could say anything else he picked me up and carried me over to the weight bench.

He was so rough, that shit was sexy as hell.

He pulled my shirt over my head, and slides his tongue on my nipples.

I reached down and grabbed his dick and it felt so good in my hands.

He let out a grunt to let me know it was feeling good to him.

I spread my legs and paced myself, I was really nervous. I hope he can't tell. What if he can? What am I going to do?

After all that panicking, I feel him hungrily take off my leggings with one motion...

He kissed and sucked my breast; he ran his tongue down my stomach.

Ahhhhhhhh yes, this is it. How is this going to feel with the new me?

Oh shit he took his tongue and ran it over my clit and started sliding it all around.

He licked from my ass all the way up this pussy... Mmmmmmm Jax, yes that feels so good.

If you like that, you'll love what I'm about to do you next.

Can you please grab my bag; I have condoms for this trip.

I kind of leaned up to get his bag, and he didn't miss a beat. He was licking and sucking this pussy with a mission.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, yes, don't stop. Shit you can eat some pussy.

He grabbed my neck to sit me up; he wanted me to suck his dick.

I was so happy to oblige, this is what I know how to do very well.
I took him vigorously down my throat, I was going up and down and spitting all over it....

Haaaaaah Bella that's it, keep doing just that. Oh fuck don't make me cum yet...

With that being said, with one swift motion he was entering my very tight and wet hot cunt.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my, ahhhhhhhh my, that hurts so good. Jax please fuck me harder.

Damn girl you are so wet, that shit is about to make me cum.

Before I realized it, he stuck his finger deep in my asshole...

Ahhhhhhhh Jax that's it, I'm getting ready to cum, oh, oh, oh yes keep pumping this pussy and ramming your finger in my ass.

Bella I can't hold it much longer, oh shit here I cum.

Yes I'm ready now too, give it to me. Fuck me harder, yessssssss here I cum oh fuck.

We came at the same time. We were exhausted. Our breathing was coming fast.

He said he had to go, I agreed I had to go as well.

I never returned to that gym again.
He never knew I was transgender. You always need to ask questions before you just stick your dick in places. But you as well should never keep secrets.

At least I was able to find out that this pussy works just fine.


Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo




 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY