Dangerously Addicted



Dangerously Addicted









Are you willing to let me taste you? For what it is worth, I'll be the best candy licker you ever had. Stop playing Hunter; I have to get to work before I'm late. Besides the last time I attempted to let you get your lips wet you flaked out on me. Baby, that was only because something important came up. I looked directly at him and rolled my eyes and laughed. Come on baby don't be like that.

 He pulled me by my waist and put those lips on me, my knees buckled a little. Shit that put a tingle in my spine. What is more important than what lays between these here thighs! "I laugh out loud" … As he takes his finger and traces my lips. Hunter says "absolutely nothing sexy. But I'm planning something to make up for that. Taking my time to make sure it will be a moment you'll never forget. I just want to make it memorable for you, every time you think about how my lips wrap around that clit, your pussy will automatically be soaking wet. How he looked at me in that moment, with that intensity in his eyes that went soaring through my soul and made my juices flow into my panties.

I went over to him and melted my body into the mold of his. Oh damn he smelled like heaven. I looked up in his eyes and said whenever you are ready; I'll be there with my legs spread.
Hunter I'm going to be late for work, I'll see you later. You absolutely will see me later sexy. I slapped that fat juicy ass and I stood back and took it all in as she walked away. The things I have planned for that pussy, damn my dick is hard as hell. Down boy there will be plenty of time for that later.

*******

I would like to order twelve dozen of your long stem red roses and on the inside of each petal I need you to spell out "Candy Licker." You know that's going to cost extra. I assumed it would, can it be done in the next three hours? Hunter you always have awesome request. I'll put the girls on it and we will have it done for you in time. Fallon you’re the best. Thank you see you soon.

*******

I'm always running late, damn. Where has the time gone? Messing around with Hunter always puts me in a reckless place. I hear my phone going off; I got bags in my hands and trying to locate my darn phone inside by purse. Dropping my bags and my coffee, jeesh this can't be anyone but my boss.  Oh it's Hunter, meet me at my house at 8. Don't be late Storm I know you. I start giggling and quickly send an emoji to him with the thumbs up. What does this sexy man have in store for me? When I bent down to gather my items, I heard my pussy squish and that made my clit swell. My nipples became erect and my mind was spinning thinking about how that man's tongue was going to feel lapping up my juices and licking me from my slit to my clit. I hurried up and got through my day, headed home. I showered and made sure I put my perfume in all the right places.

I threw on my blazer with my sexy "Midnight Whispers Lingerie,” piece that made my breast very visible and perky.  There was no doubt that he would suck the life right out of my nipples when he seen them. My legs are long and they look delicious. I can't wait to see him climb slowly to my prize and circle this pussy with his tongue, which is shaved to perfection.
Hunter let me into his sensual sexy wonderland once I arrived. He took his time making his place exotic for me. It smelled like heaven! Aromas of vanilla and roses engulfed my senses. I knew tonight would be unforgettable…

*******

Hello sexy, come in. Damn you're so fine. He embraced me and immediately went to my neck and started kissing and slightly biting. He unbuttoned my blazer and stood back to take it all in. He took a deep breath and used his words to tell me how he had been anticipating this day.


He massaged my breast and took each nipple in between his fingers and rolled them into submission. I melted my body into his, I felt his manhood rise and caress my navel. My pussy was soaking wet. I wanted to put my mouth on his dick, in the worst way. He said not yet, I promised you a night you won't forget. He took me by the hand and lead me into his bedroom where he created and oasis. Scented candles and roses adorned the room. The roses that were situated on the bed had a glow and a message written on them. As I got closer I noticed they said candy licker. I looked at him, smiled and giggled. You are a very silly boy, he said it's all in the fun your about to experience. He lifted me up and placed me gently on the bed. I arched my back and spread my legs to let him see what he was about to get.

He squeezed my thighs raised my legs. Oh wait when I tell you this man's dick had me mesmerized I swear I heard it calling me. He licked in between each thigh that made my juices flow down between my ass cheeks and my clit thump. He noticed and stuck his tongue right where my juices began and licked. I exhaled deeply and closed my eyes. He literally made me feel like my soul left my body. The things that man did to me, with his tongue, was absolutely astounding.  It aroused every sense in my being. I was alive again. He darted his tongue in my wet hole, he fucked my pussy with just his tongue. He proceeded to lick up and down the sides of my pussy as I grinded all over his mouth.

I held his head in place; my honey dew was talking to him. She was screaming just as much as I was.
He flicked and circled my clit with his tongue. I instantly felt the rush building up inside me and before I knew it I was cuming all over his mouth. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me deeply into him so he was able to drink every last drop. He inhaled all my fluids that I was giving. He got up, lifted my waist, spread my legs and came up and dipped the entire length of his dick inside me.
The chill that entered my body when he did that! Made me wrap my legs around him super tight and give it all I had. He was whispering something in my ear. I have no idea what he was saying. All I knew was that this man was giving me life and I didn't want it to ever end. He continued with his tongue in my throat, while he was thrusting back and forth in me.

I felt that dick hit the bottom of my pussy, I squeezed my walls on him real tight. He gripped my ass real tight, grunted in my ear and I felt him tense the hell up. I couldn't hold it any longer and I knew any minute he was about to explode. Oh my forever goodness Hunter I’m cuming, oh baby fuck me just like that. Yessssss fuck me harder. Oh shit, here it comes! My breathing came in fast and hard. All of a sudden with one swift stroke we came at the same time. Sweat poured from our bodies, he collapsed on the other side of me. He looked at me I looked at him and all we could do was close our eyes.

Porscha After Dark erotica will always keep you wanting more…

Let's Not Be Taboo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY