IT IS ALL ABOUT MY JUICES







 OK. So here is my dilemma, trust me when I say I love my man with all my heart. He does everything for me and our family.
 


But where is he lacking it's just killing me, there is absolutely no romance at all.
 

I have on every occasion talked to him about this situation but to no avail there is still nothing happening.
 


We will get back to this subject later on.
 
*******

Now I haven't seen my friend whom I grew up with in years so it was a shock when I ran into him. Damn he was still fine as hell.
 


We got to talking and reminiscing for a while and then he told me of his situation with his now girl. I kind of explained mine as well.
 


Now neither one us is married but we are in relationships. That one thing that is missing Is the reason why we are not married.
 
 Romance in a relationship is so important.


So to make a long story short we decide to fulfill our own fantasies with each other.
 


It's not going to be complicated it's an arrangement and a meeting of the minds.
 


Saying that we weren't going to mess up our home we were just going to give each other what we was missing at home.
 


Drew is the epitome of fine, 6'3 265pds of muscular sexiness and his swag was everything.
 


We exchanged numbers and set a date to go and hang out that Saturday.
 


He came and picked me up in his 2015 Diamond White Escalade and it was just as fine as he was, damn. He looked good "I wanted him to fuck me now." When he came around to open my door he smelled delicious I felt my clit start to pulsate.
 
******


Hey Sexy, you look great.
Thank you Drew, you look good yourself. 

Thank you, you know I still try and do my best.  We both just laughed.
 


This night was going to be completely hard meaning I planned on having Drew hard before the night was over. That really tickled my fancy.
 



We went to a club on the other side of town and got our drank on and danced and laughed and got lost in each other.
 



People assumed we were married all we heard all night was y'all are a beautiful looking married couple.
 


We just said thank you and kept right on dancing.
 



The dress I was wearing was very short and sexy and the club was dark so no one had no idea what Drew was doing to my pussy.
 


But it felt so good he inserted two fingers in my pussy and was rubbing my clit I was so fucking wet I could have screamed out right there.
 



I was grinding on his dick and it was just as I remembered it. It was big and juicy, I had to feel it. I slipped my hand inside his pants and that monster came alive we was going to have a fuck fest tonight.
 



He lifted my neck up and kissed me all the way down to my breast. My man would have never done anything like this to me. Drew said would you like to get out of here? 

Very much so.
 


Shit we was buzzing from the alcohol and just being in each other's presence.
 



Fuck we didn't even make it out of the parking lot before we started tongue kissing the hell out of each other.
 



Now his truck had very dark tint and no one would see us, the plan was to go to the hotel that Drew had got for us earlier.
 



Shit that didn't happen we got in the truck and went to the back seat.
 



He sat down I sat on him, and started grinding my pussy all over his dick he was squeezing my titties my dress was cut low, so all he had to do was move it to the side.
 



Damn Faye you are so fucking gorgeous, let's just enjoy this moment like no others. OK? Agreed.
 



And with that being said he got up and leaned me over the seat. Slid my dress up and unzipped his pants and put his entire dick in my very wet and soaking pussy.
 



Oh Drew this feels so good, yesssssss baby fuck me slow, let me feel all that dick baby.
 




Girl when I get done with you, you're going to know you've been fucked, oh yea is this how you want it? Yessssssssss just like that.
 




Play with that clit for me let me feel that pussy drip that's right mama give me that ass.
 



You want to take my ass Papi?
Hell yea! Put it in now, but take your time so I can feel every inch of it going inside me.

 



Oh my goodness, oh my, oh shit yassssssss baby fuck my ass. 

Drew I miss this please don't stop. Fuck my ass harder.
 



Shit you're going to make me cum.


Oh Drew not yet oh fuck, that's it right there yes squeeze my titties can you feel me squeezing my asshole on you baby.




Yes shit baby keep doing that shit, come here let me play with that clit spread them lips for me.
 



Here Papi play in it, play all in my pussy just don't come out my ass yet.
 



Oh my damn that's it  baby I'm fucking Cumming bust your nut all in my ass right now.


Oh shit Faye here I cum. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, damn girl that shit is right.
 

Oh baby you drained everything out of me. I need to sit on this dick a little longer to regain my composure. My pussy hasn't felt this good in a long time.

I feel the same way baby girl.

When are we going to meet up again Drew?


 Oh it won't be long baby I have a surprise for you. 



What is it?
 



You'll see you just be ready, now let me get you home before he has the sheriff looking for you. We both found that funny as hell.





Your right, let me get that tongue one last time tonight.
 
 



He dropped me off and we said our good nights for now.
 



So the next time I heard from Drew it was about a week in half later, asking me could I get away for the weekend.
 




Well of course I can just let me close up some loose ends and I'm all yours.
 



Sounds good because I need you at the airport Friday night. Oh hey do you have a passport?
 



Well of course I do, boy stop playing.
 That's my girl you stay ready. 


"So what are you up too? Or should I say where are we going? "
 


You'll find that out Friday meet me at terminal 907 American Airlines at 1:16 pm.
 




OK baby I'll be there, wait what do I pack? 


Nothing just bring yourself I got you when we get there.
 

Drew you can't just tell me now?
 


No Mama let me enjoy this surprise I've been waiting for you for years and now I have you I'm going to show you the world. Just let me spoil you baby.
 


I blushed and cried all at once, this was the romance I so desired.
 



OK Papi I'll see you Friday. I took care of all my business called a friend to take care of my little people she said of course she would watch them and to go and have the time of your life.
 


No worries we will have a blast here.
 


Friday came and I had no luggage just me so I was praying this was going to be good.
 




I got to the airport and Drew was already there, he greeted me with the must sensual kisses and about  three dozen of the most beautiful roses I had ever seen. They were different arrays of different colors.

 



There goes my pussy she was already getting moist, I looked at Drew and he looked at me, he knew exactly what I was thinking.  He said baby there will be plenty of time for that.





He handed me my ticket and I looked at it and it said the Maldives one the most exotic islands in the world and I was headed to it...
Oh my goodness Drew the Maldives for real?

 


Yes baby we deserve this and I'm happy you agreed to come; I had already booked the flight the next day after our first date. 

How could you have been so sure that I would have been able to come?
 

I wasn't sure I just knew if it was meant to be we would be here. And here we are.
 

Once the flight was up in the air, and the flight attendant said that we could remove our seatbelts. We headed straight back to the restroom, I was so happy that we were in first class the bathroom was big enough for two easily.


It was a long flight but I earned my mile high points in the sky. I couldn't have thought of a better person to have earned those with. But Drew.  He ate my pussy so good on that flight, I came so hard all over his lips and inside his mouth. He loved every minute of it.


He lifted my leg up on the sink unbuttoned my shirt so he could see my perky breast.
 



He sucked on each one of my nipples and they got so fucking hard he reached down and started  playing with my pussy.
 


You could see the juices dripping down my legs.
 



Damn this man was heaven sent he was doing things to me I have never experienced before.
 



Baby open your legs for me? 

OK.


Now put that pussy on this tongue, I want to suck your clit until you can't take it anymore. 


 He sucked and licked the shit out of my pussy.
 
 




I came straight down his damn throat. Honey, honey suck it, lick it, oh shit suck it baby, that's it right there... Ohhhhhhhhhhh shit I'm cummmmming Daddy I'm cummmmming.
 

We gathered ourselves took a deep breath and stepped out the restroom like we were two teenagers about to get caught.

We got back to our seats and slept the rest of the way. We heard the flight attendant say please fasten your seat belts we will be landing in ten minutes.
 


I looked out the window and all I seen was the clear blue ocean water.
 



We got off our flight and a car was already waiting to take us to our hotel.
 



When I tell you we pulled up to the most beautiful hotel I had ever seen I would not have been lying it was breath taking.
 




We were staying at the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island hotel and resorts.
 




Before I knew It I had jumped up on him and started kissing all over him. 


So from that reaction I take it you like it?


 Boy stop playing, I love this.
 


And we haven't even got to our room yet.
 


When the concierge opened our doors to our room it was all that I could do to not pass out.
 



It was magical our whole room was the ocean, the view was priceless.





Awwww baby you out did yourself.
 




Thank you for this ultimate sexy romantic getaway.


 No thank you baby for being right by my side.
 




I looked around and he literally had clothes everywhere for us, bathing suits evening and day attire, sexy under clothes for me.



All my hair products he thought of literally everything.
 



We were on such a natural high, we decided to stay in our lovely room and see what freaky things we could get into.
 




We showered together got dressed for dinner OK not really dressed because we were having dinner in our room.
 


Lobster tails, Calamari and Creme brulee for dessert.
 



After dinner we went out onto the patio that was stunning, we just looked at our view and said this is down right beautiful.


 


No baby its not as beautiful as you, he came up behind me and slipped my long shear all black robe off my shoulders.


He undid the pin in my hair and slightly turned my head so he could trace his fingers down my neck.



He came close to me and I felt his dick on my ass and it was all that I could do not to start shaking it was just like that.
 



He said baby I've wanted you for years and now that I have you all to myself I'm not going to let you go.
 


Drew do to me what you want let's just be happy right here right now.
 



And with that being said he took me right there. While all we could see was the ocean.
 



The robe feel from my body, baby your body Is glowing I spread my legs so he could see what I was offering him.
 


He came and knelt down between my ass and he spread my cheeks and started very slowly licking my ass sticking his tongue all the way in my tight asshole.




Oh baby yes, eat it do it just like that I bent down just so he would have my ass all in his face.
 



He was French kissing my ass hole, damn this was so fucking intoxicating I was on my tippy toes letting him have all of me.
 


Drew come here, yes baby.
 




I turned him around and got on my knees so he could see he wasn't the only one that knew how to use his mouth...
 




I kissed from his neck all around his nipples, sucking and licking while stroking his dick between my hands.
 






He groaned he was enjoying what was happening to him, I kissed down his stomach and took his dick in my mouth.
 





Oh shit baby, damn, shit suck this dick that's it damn. I was swallowing all of him letting him know I knew he was getting ready to bust down my throat.
 





I sucked and I licked and I took his balls in my mouth at the same time and I let my tongue and throat do all the work.
 



He pulled my hair and I loved that shit I knew in a matter of moments he was going to cum, shit I was playing with my pussy and you could hear how wet I was, I was fucking dripping.
 



He was thrusting faster in my mouth and I was sucking the dear life right out of him.
Oh baby I'm about to cum down your fucking throat right now.

 


Ummmmmm hummm baby do it, ummmm bust baby bust.
Oh shit here it comes I'm cummmmmmmmming OH, OH, OH damn.



I felt him jerk and tense up. I swallowed ever last drop.
 


Come here baby ride this dick, I jumped on that dick like I was a real cowgirl. He grabbed my titties and sucked and licked and bit my nipples.
 



He held onto my ass and was bouncing me up and down, up and down telling me to play with that clit. The faster I played with my clit the harder he rammed his dick into my pussy.
 


Drew fuck me, please don't stop fuck me baby, fuck me yesssss fuck me yessssss that's it that's the spot right there oh baby I'm cummming right now...
 


By body quivered on top of him he looks right thru my soul with those sexy eyes and said baby this is the life you deserve.
 



Enjoy the romance I'm giving to you. You most definitely do it for me.

Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY