Queens Need love Too!

Queens Need Love Too!


As I'm signing into my favorite massage parlor, I instantly start smelling gardenias in the air I take in the magnificent aroma; I know my room is ready. 




I see the worker coming towards me, she says Mrs. Shyanne your room is ready you may proceed to go in now. 



I step closer to the door only to be able to see candles everywhere and very relaxing music playing, I see my masseuse standing there and he says you can get comfortable and undress, I did exactly what I was told and got on the table. 




He tells me he is going to blindfold me and all he wants me to do is relax and enjoy he wants my senses to take over, I put my trust in him and tell him OK. As I lay there and anticipate my massage I get kind of anxious, I hear him rubbing his hands together I assume he is putting the oil on them to begin rubbing me. 




He starts at my neck the instant he touched me I relaxed and rejoiced his hands were strong and they were massaging me deeply, my neck, my shoulders, my back, my ass, my legs the insides of my thighs this man knew exactly what he was doing. 



He got to my feet and stopped only for a brief second to add more oil and then what he did next intrigued me he began up my thighs inside my thighs, see I was completely naked and was ready for anything he grabbed my legs and spread them and started massaging my pussy this made me moan out loud he said Mrs. Shyanne are you OK? Yes I'm fine he took that and ran with it. 




 He started massaging my clit I spread my legs a little wider and he seen that I was more relaxed he inserted two of his fingers in my pussy and was massaging my whole pussy at this point "damn he was good" I started grinding my pussy into his hand he told me not to move he wanted me to get the full effect of what he was doing. 





I stopped and let him have his way with me and I loved it my body hasn't felt this way in a long time, he just kept massaging the inside of my pussy he told me to turn over. OK, and when I got in a comfortable position, he started at my neck again and came down to my breast and kneaded them like he was forming a master piece of art or something.






 I never experienced anything like that before and he goes down my stomach and just as he reaches my pussy again he tells me to spread my lips real wide, I do and he starts kissing above my belly button and slides his tongue on my clit oh goodness I shudder and shake at this incredible fucking feeling he is sucking my clit for dear life and it is fantastic.




 I feel myself about to cum my clit tensed up and he said not yet Mrs. Shyanne I'm not finished you have 10 more minutes and I want all my time to be worth it, my gracious what else is he going to do to me as soon as I said that he stuck his tongue in my ass I hadn't even noticed that he raised my ass up with his hands until I felt his marvelous tongue circling the insides of my asshole and he knew that I was about to explode, can I please cum I can't hold it any longer? 





He said yes you can, he moved my hands so he could continue to massage my clit while still licking and sucking my ass and that right there made me cum all over the place I had that man's wondrous mouth looking like Christmas and shit he was just a glistening. He got up and wiped his mouth and said I hoped you enjoyed your happy ending and I hope to see you soon. So that's how my monthly visits started, once a month I had to get my happy ending. 






Us Queens have a lot we take care of, with us having husband's, fiance's, kids, the running of a house we hold down full time jobs or run our own business, we handle it all.

 




And when we do we take time for ourselves? Hardly ever. Although I have a great husband who holds it down and adores myself and the kids he is lacking in one area and that is sexually.

 




When it's time for him to fuck me or make love to me he finishes before me, there was a time when he would always make sure I got mine first.

 


He would say baby it's all about you getting yours and I'll get mine when I know I've made you cum real fucking hard.






And that's the man I miss, everything he used to do he most definitely doesn't do it anymore. And I'm a real queen I hold my man down and our household, but this queen needs her needs fulfilled.




Now don't be saying if she was a real queen she wouldn't be going to go get those happy endings, because I would say to you I have talked to him repeatedly over and over and its always the same reply baby I promise I got you and that was four years ago. 





So I'm just supposed to let my pussy shrivel up and dry the fuck out? Hell no it's been spoken and now I'm going to handle me. So stay the fuck in your lane! 








And that's what started my monthly visit to the happy ending spa, and yes I said monthly I could afford it but most importantly I needed it. 


My masseuse was a tall dark and handsome gentlemen with helluva
hands and he was also sexy and charming. It always felt like I had four hands on me.
 


There was a time before the kids I couldn't get thru the door quick enough my husband would open the door pull me through and savage me right at the door. 


He would lead me up the stairs and throw my ass on the couch and bend me over and start fucking the shit out of my pussy and when I tell you I was lit, on fire, pussy throbbing couldn't grasp my thoughts that was perfect we would just suck and fuck well into the evening. 


But somewhere all that got lost and I craved that attention again from him but no matter what I would do it wasn't enough or I was doing too much for him and he would always say baby I promise I got you but him getting me never came.



I had to buy me all kind of sex toys I especially liked my dildo that stuck on the shower wall, that's where I spent most of my time in the shower in the tub just so I am could masturbate. My own personal dick that I would attach to the shower wall was fucking perfect.  


I would position my pussy or ass and fuck the shit out of  it , I wished it was my husband that I was fucking and ramming my pussy onto but it was my dildo and for a while it was great and exciting but I start missing the touch of a man. 


I would cum real fucking hard before turning in most evenings, so the only friend that I entrusted with my life knew of my dilemma and suggested that I go to a spot where she went the Happy Ending Massage Parlor. 


And it is there where I found myself again I came alive and I was happy and laughing and just excited about this new found adventure that I was on but to what extent would I go to for my sexual pleasure. 





So upon each visit it would be something very different, they made sure their clients never got bored. I guess you could say around my 4th visit is where I fell in love, his name was Michael and he was sexy and tall and dark he was a pure delight.




 And just sexy oh I think I already said that but what I didn't say is he turned me completely the fuck  out. Michael was the take control and aggressive type I didn't mind being submissive to him, he gave the best deep, deep tissue massages.



He would always start at my scalp and that put me in a tranquil place, he would come over and ask me was I ready? Yes Michael I stay ready for you. He would come along side of the table and unzip his pants and pull out his fat, long juicy dick, he would slightly turn my head and put his dick in my mouth I would start off very slow making sure to use all my throat muscles.



He would inch by inch go in further until I could feel it on the tip of my tonsils he loved to make me gag. I would pick up the pace by sucking faster and making sure I was licking all around his balls, he would be squeezing my titties he let me play with my pussy and I would be so fucking wet.



He always had to have 3 fingers in my pussy while I stroked my clit all you could here in that room was the wetness of my pussy and my moaning. He pulled his dick out of my mouth and sat me up on the table with my legs on the side he opened up my legs and came and put his dick right in my juicy pussy. 



He would be still massaging my back deeply as he was thrusting in and out of my pussy this brought me to new heights that I didn't even know existed within me. Fuck me Michael, hurt my fucking pussy, ram your dick that's it baby fuck me. Spread my pussy lips come suck my clit let me see you dive in.




I want to see my pussy on your face, oh yes that's it suck it squeeze my titties oh shit I'm so fucking wet, oh please bend me over this table and put your face in my ass yasssssssssssssssssss that's it suck my ass, OK you want me to spread my ass for you? Oh Gawd your tongue in my ass is fucking me up oh my don't stop, oh please don't stop lick it, suck it...





Oh look how good you look with your face all in my ass, I'm ready, I'm ready, and I'm fucking ready to explode. Michael put your dick in my pussy right nowwwwwww, oh yes, oh yes, oh my, oh my I feel you, I feel you getting ready to bust all in my pussy.





Damn Michael that's it right there, oh shit, oh shit I'm getting ready to fucking cum! Michael squeeze me! shhhhhhhhhhitttttttttttt I'm Cummingggggg!!!!!!!!






Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo
I told you Queens need love too :)



 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY