SEX 101



                                                                        

     Sex 101





Yes, I'm so wet; it's nothing like
playing with your pussy first thing in the morning, to get your day started.

Mmmmmmm, let me rub this orgasm out of me real quick, if I have to take a Sex Ed class I might as well be prepared. (Lol)

Oh yes I like ramming my fingers in my pussy, this shit feels so fucking good.

Ummmmm licking my nipples, ah they are so big and taste so good; slurp, yesssss, Mmmmmmmm yes this shit is so nasty, oh yassssssss I'm getting ready to cum oh shit where is my dildo so I can get this pussy right.

Oh there you go, vibrate on. Oh yesssss I'm sliding in and out, in and out, ole fuck yea I like to slap my clit at the same time I'm tearing this pussy up.

Yassssssss legs spread real wide, oh, oh; oh I'm Cuming, yessssss damn I always fuck myself so well like someone else was fucking me.

I got to find me a boyfriend or girlfriend just so I can get the juices licked  out of me more often, I cum so hard and I always got so much pouring out of me, it's such a shame there is no one to catch all this in their mouth.

Just to watch it drip down their face, so I could lick it off.... Mmmmmmmm fuck. Yes I’m Cuming haaaaaa yes that shit got my ass out of breathe; I got to lay here for a second to gather my thoughts.

Oh shit let me go jump in the shower, so I can get my ass to class on time for once. If I can keep my hands off my lady parts I would be OK.



Girl I got to take that damn college course, which one?  You know how we always got to take one stupid elective? Yeah what’s the problem? Well I choose Sex Ed; Sasha why you tripping just take the course and get it out the way. It’s not like you ain’t always playing in your pussy anyway, this will give you a chance to learn what those spots you be hitting really are.

What the fuck ever Kimberly, all the spots I be hittin is the right spots as long as they tingle and I have mad orgasms I’m cool. (Lol)

Besides I hear the professor that teaches that class is fine as fuck, and even if you don't learn anything you'll have something great to look at. (Lol) Yeah you right, I just want to graduate and get this shit over with, I've been putting it off long enough.

Aight simple let me get going so I can go sign up for this class; I'll check you out tmw. Good luck (Lol) call me tonight and let me know how your first day went, I will I got to run.

Great Professor Franklin I guess I'll make this work, how bad can it be? Shit my class starts in 10 mins. I got to run all the way to other side of the freaking campus.

Class if you can turn to page 157, finding the labia. Ladies pay close attention; damn now I got to try and sneak in.

Dang my Professor was fine as hell, he is a lil short for my taste he's about 5'11 but this man is fine wit a capital fine. So we are talking about the pussy, sounds interesting.

He got a lean frame but broad shoulders, strong, a nice vanilla complexion with bedroom dreamy eyes and he has a nicely trimmed beard. His pants are fitted enough for me to see he is packing a very nice size package down there.

Let me stop thinking about my teacher this way, but I did hear he likes to get around the campus and anywhere else he can spread his knowledge of the human anatomy in an on hands type of way.

I don't know how true it is, but I would sure like to find out. He can suck the juices out of me anytime. Why in the hell is my pussy getting this wet right now, I just had a mind blowing orgasm not even an hour ago, I'm going to soak straight through these panties. Let me find my damn seat.

Sheesh, the perfect seat right in the back; as I was saying ladies you have to make sure when you’re cleaning your vagina you spread your lips wide and make sure you gently take your wash cloth and go up one side and down the other.

Professor Franklin; yes Dakota, do you have a question? Yes, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.  Dakota, can you come down here please? Yes Professor; what is it that you don't understand? How we are supposed to properly clean our labia's.  I will show each and every one of you the correct way to cleanse such a delicate area.

If all you ladies can come down here and get a closer look at the diagram. I can show you exactly what I mean. Even you way in the back who called yourself sneaking in. If you’re going to be in my class young lady you mustn't be late, I lock the door 10 minutes after you are supposed to be seated. You must be Sasha my new student.





Yes sir I'm sorry I was late it won't happen again; that's fine come on down, I need for you to sign a confidentiality clause that what you see and hear in this class stays in here.

If that's going to be a problem with you feel free to leave the class now.
Huh? This is a Private Sex Education class we discuss very mature topics that I was told not everything I teach is appropriate.

I just want to make sure my students are all learning about the ends and outs of your bodies. Just sign and come join us over here, OK; ladies if you take your two fingers and spread your labia’s you will be able to clean it properly.

Can you show me Professor? Why don't we all get comfortable and I can show you what I mean? I need the 6 ladies that are present to remove your pants and panties and sit across these chairs with your legs spread.


Now with my two fingers just watch very closely how I’m spreading the lips apart on the diagram you would proceed to clean upward and downward; oh wait Professor Can you clean them with your tongue? Yes that is also possible would you like me to demonstrate? The ladies said in Unison yes please do.

Dakota I need you to please spread your legs wide, and the rest of you grab a partner what you see me do you all do as well. Oh yes Professor I’m sitting over here drenched with juice anticipating what will happen next.

Omg! This is going to be my kind of class, I must be dreaming, if I am please don't wake me up until the professor sucks all this cream out of me. Professor Franklin, yes Sasha; is it OK if I sit in? Of course come get comfortable.

By the way since your new why don’t you come up here next to me, so you can get a firsthand look at what I'm doing?

 If all of you can spread your legs, and open your lips wide take your tongue and go up one side and down the other. Watch me, Mmmmmmm Professor your tongue oh I see, as I'm licking up one side and coming back down the other side you will notice a sensation running through your body.

Do you feel that ladies? Oh Professor Franklin yes we feel it. Sasha put your tongue on the other side of her pussy, so we can clean it at the same time. Mmmmmmm yes that taste so freaking good. I’m very wet Professor put your hands between my legs: Sasha your pussy is gushing oh damn. Yes this is what I’ve been wanting for a very long time to have an experience like this; this has gone far beyond anything I could have ever imagined. And to have this with my sexy Sex Ed teacher is a bonus.

That is the proper way to clean your labia’s ladies,  what I want you all to do is continue to lick and suck on each other’s clitoris’s  I want you feel the sensation that  runs through your body as your partners take their time to stimulate you. Kimberly says Ah yes Sasha you really know how penetrate my clit; it’s very easy to please you, you smell so amazing that is making me want to devour every inch of your body.  Keep rotating your hips on her tongue just like that.




Ah, ah, ah my professor the way you are massaging my pussy I get it now, please don't stop, oh Sasha yes keep sucking and pulling my clit.

Sasha you concentrate on her pussy while I show the other ladies how to lick and stimulate their pussies the right way.

Ummmmm Professor Can I remove my skirt all the way, that's fine Sasha I'm sure everyone would like that, we would your body is beautiful let us see it...

Professor Franklin can you put your dick in my pussy?  The correct phrase would be can you put your penis inside my vagina. Is that what you really want Dakota? Yes more than ever.

Ladies each one get with a partner and practice licking I mean cleaning your pussies and I'll come give each one of you the attention you need. I may not be able to get with all of you today, but I will schedule a time to get with the ones I didn't get to. Would that be OK? Ah yes, Mmmmmmmm that would be fine.

Dakota come bend that ass over my desk. Sasha can you come and swallow every inch of my penis please? Ole professor I would love to wrap my lips around your dick I’m sorry I mean penis, Dakota I'm going to now insert two fingers in your ass.

Ah, yes Professor I'm ready my asshole is throbbing take it now. Ladies when you’re going in the ass you have to be very careful that you go straight in so you don't tear the lining.

Like this, No Sasha, you keep sucking I'll show you’re later alone how not to tear the inside of your lining.

Yes suck it just like that, oh that’s it, you are doing a fantastic job blowing me. Dakota your ass is so tight, ummmmm yes it is and your fingers feel so good in there. Keep sucking I want to bust down your throat right now, yes shit your head game is on point. Fuck excuse my language but damn you can swallow some dick; oh shit you got your jaws closing real tight around the base of my penis. Damn girl that’s right spit on them balls swirl them around your mouth while using your tongue to stimulate the tip of the head. Girl stop for you make me cum all down your throat, I got to be able to fuck Dakota in that fat ass. 



Professor you got my pussy on fire; let me replace my fingers with my dick, let Sasha play with your pussy while you suck her breast I can tell you all how to lick around the areolas for the best sensation that you will ever have in your life. The rest of you ladies follow directions this will be for a passing grade, everyone who has a mind blowing orgasm will achieve a perfect 100.
You take your tongue and go around the areola, you make sure when you come to the top you flick your tongue on the nipple and proceed to take it between your lips and apply just enough pressure where your partner will feel it between her legs.


You then begin to suck and nibble on it just a little bit you want to make sure you are not biting to hurt but enough to send sensations through your bodies. Do you ladies feel that? We all said oh my goodness yes we do; each of us was shaking and having feelings that we never knew existed in us. This damn Professor was good no his ass was great.

At this time ladies you may all reach over while not losing suction on the breast and start playing with each other’s pussies or playing with your own whichever you feel comfortable with. Dakota your asshole is so fucking tight keep squeezing your muscles on me like that, you got strength in that ass and that’s exactly how I like it. Ah Professor with you fucking my ass and Sasha sucking my pussy I’m going to cum everywhere.

You do what needs to be done, ladies if you feel yourself about to have an orgasm feel free to release it now. PROFESSOR FRANKLIN what in the hell is going on in here? Fuck I forgot to lock the door, Dean Alison this is not what it looks like. Well Franklin what it looks like is you are fucking your students and your students are fucking each other.

What am I supposed to do with this information? Dean if you just let me explain, I’ll let you explain if you come and suck these juices out of my pussy right now. My pussy is throbbing for a good lick down and with all of these pretty girls I think we can work something out.


I’ll come to you, let me get out of these clothes, look at all these fat pussies all wet and shit I want you miss thang to come sit on my face, I want you over there with the red hair sucking cream out my ass and I want you Professor licking and sucking this clit.


 When this is all over I don’t want to hear of it again, do I make myself clear? That would not be a problem Dean. What are all of you standing around for, come fuck me now! Yes put your tongue right here on the tip of my asshole, suck it. Oh yes right there, you come here put that fat pussy on my lips and Professor come suck my pussy. Yes ma’am, oh, oh that’s it, oh fuck yes suck it, bite it, lick it, and squeeze it.

Stroke your dick Professor, I want to see you jack off and cum all over that young lady right theirs face, yes oh shit that looks so good, does it feel good everyone? Yes it feels very good, oh dean sucking your pussy and stroking my dick is about to make me cum right now.
Ah dean the way you are sucking my pussy I’m about to explode too. Young lady you keep sucking my ass and playing with your pussy, I’m about to cream all over your face and down your chin, Ah,ah, ah, ah, yes shit I’m Cuming, I’m Cuming too, Oh shit dean I’m Cuming, I’m Cummmmming  fuck yea, fuck yea, fuck yes.


Clean this room up and everyone is dismissed for the rest of the day, Professor you come to my office first thing in the morning. For now on don’t ever forget to lock that damn door this time it was me, I can’t promise you who it will be next time.


Porscha After Dark 
Let’s Not Be Taboo
 



Comments

  1. Omg
    I'm just sitting here blinking my eyes...lol
    Now that was a damn good story Porscha..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY