Roof Top Lovin

Roof Top Lovin


It was a typical day for me and my husband, twice a month we had an awesome date night.

He had called me earlier and said for me to be ready by 8. That was great because I had a long day at work and I was ready to let loose.

I can really use some down town, any time I could spend with my husband it was always well worth it.

He made sure that the two nights that we went out would always be memories etched in our brains forever.

I picked out a beautiful above the knee, back out sexy black dress.
That I would wear without any panties, just in case my husband wanted to slip something under my dress like his penis or a couple of fingers or that magical tongue of his.

Just the thought of him doing naughty things to me had me wet instantly.

I could be standing at the bathroom sink and he would come in and not say a word.

He would turn me around and spread my legs get on his knees and open the folds of my vagina and insert his tongue. My head would always surely spin when he did that.

I would grab a hold of the bathroom sink; push my pelvis way out, so he was able to lick me real good.

I would toss my head back, and enjoy what my husband was doing with his mouth.


Carlos was due home in less than an hour and I haven't even showered yet.

My husband is strong but a very tender man who loves to romance me.

He always wants to see a smile upon my face.

Even as I think of my husband now from that very first moment when we met.

I thought he was absolutely sexy standing 6'2, at the time he was around 220 he is probably about 245 now, but still equally as sexy.

He has this air about him that exudes confidence, I always felt so safe around him and that is very important to me. To know that you have no worries about anything is absolutely wonderful.

 
He has managed to keep that smile there for the last 7 years. He is home a little early today, I can hear his keys in the door.

It's funny because our locks stick and he darn near always sounds like he is breaking in.

Honey we got to get this door fixed before it breaks my damn hand trying to get in here.

Babe I've been telling you that for how long now.

I know sexy, I'm going to take care of it this weekend I promise. Now are you ready for our date night beautiful?

I just need about 20 minutes.

"That really means an hour."

Really I just got to jump in the shower and dress and we will be ready to go.

You want me to come and shower with you?

If you do that we won't end up going anywhere.

Well you got 10 minutes or I'm coming in, coming inside you is what I actually mean.

Boy stop, see you play too much; my pussy is dripping, come here slide your finger up my lips.

Damn baby you sure you don't want me to handle that right quick?

You know I do, but you said we have to hurry, so let me hurry.
Just taste your finger, and I'll let you explore me a little later.

"My wife is gorgeous; she is 5'4 very shapely, long shoulder length hair.

She has a very fat ass, every time she walks by me I have a slight heart attack.

She has no idea that I recreated our 6 month date, it took place on a Rooftop downtown Atlanta it was our first sexual experience together.

That lead to many more, I was so happy I found and adventurous woman.

She was about that life if the feeling hit us, we were going to please each other wherever  and whenever we seen fit.

That situation came very often.

The night was young and we were going to do what grown folks do when you’re madly in love with one another.

Damn baby, you look so hot."

Thank you honey, you clean up well yourself, now where are we going tonight?

You'll see, let's just go.

"We jumped in my husband’s convertible Porsche dropped the top, and rode out.


I sat back on that subtle leather; it felt so good under my skin. Carlos' hand was already caressing my inner thigh; he had magic in them fingers.

When he noticed I wasn't wearing any panties, he looked at me with that sexy sly smile to let me know he approved.

I slid over just enough so he could slide his fingers in my cunt, Mmmmm honey that feels so good.

Do you have any idea how you stimulate my mind baby?

I have an idea baby girl; you do the same to me.

I closed my eyes and got lost in what he was doing to my insides.
He was sending all kind of chills through my body.

Ah, baby you’re going to make me cum if you keep doing that.

Sweetheart, that's the idea.

Well please continue, he told me to relax and let go. My breathing became heavy, my nipples became very erect and you can tell by the fabric I was wearing that they were standing at attention.

Oh honey I'm getting ready to cum, wait hold on.

No baby don't wait squeeze your legs together and release all over my hand.

That's it keep rubbing my clit just like that, Mmmmmm yes I'm Cuming right now, right now honey. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Shhhhhhhh shit that was intense.

Baby girl you soaked my hand I like that, look at my dick? You got me hard as hell.

Oh baby I want to suck your dick so bad right now.

Sweetie don't worry I'm going to make that happen in one moment, look at where we are at.

Awwww baby this is so awesome, I stood there in complete awe. It was the rooftop where we had our six month date.

I should say where we ended up at, after a long night of dancing and drinking; the scenery was perfect, Atlanta is very pretty at night with all the lights.

 he had it decorated with a table, candles my favorite flowers and my favorite champagne. It was absolutely beautiful.

I told you he likes to keep a smile on my face, and this man does.

Baby how did you do all of this?

That's not important, what is important is do you approve?

Hell yes I approve, I love you with all that I am...

We forgot all about the table the champagne; we got so lost in each other's embrace nothing else mattered.

Carlos you make my heart skip a beat, kiss me.

My pleasure Mrs. Devoe

The heat that was rising between my thighs was making it hard for me to focus.

We were leaned up against the wall, were you could see the whole city, but the city couldn't see you.

We took full advantage of that, no one could tell that I had just unzipped my husband’s pants and slipped his dick out.

I bend down to put him directly in my mouth, when I did that he let out a long sigh.

Baby damn, you know exactly how to suck my dick; he grabbed the back of my head and guided it back and forth so I could take all of him down my throat.

I picked up my pace making sure I was squeezing my jaws together to bring him total pleasure.

From the way he was breathing and saying my name I knew he was close to exploding.

He grabbed me up and looked deep in my eyes, as if to say he was ready to fuck.

Yes baby take me right now, right here.

He placed his hands on my shoulders, to slip my dress completely off.

The electricity that went through my body when he did that was the best feeling ever.

He turned me around where I was facing the world; he reached down to spread my legs. He took his tongue and traced it all the way down my back; when he reached the crack of my ass he started licking and kissing and sucking and fucking my ass with his tongue right there on the rooftop.

Yes baby, ah damn I love it when you suck my ass, and put your tongue all in me.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh baby yes, I want to feel your dick inside me now.

"Hold your ass open for me baby."

I can feel him putting his dick on the tip of ass, yes fuck me.

Ah wait a minute baby go real slow, ah yes that's it, oh shit it's in.

Girl your ass is so fucking tight, your titties feel so good in my hands.

"yes baby squeeze them just like that, honey you feel so good inside me"

That's right back that ass up all on this dick, oh shit let me slip it in your pussy. Shit don't you ever forget this is my pussy.

"That's one thing you will never have to worry about.

He was ramming the life out of me, it started to rain but we didn't care; we fucked each other’s brains out, rain never would have stooped the performance we was putting on.

Looking over that roof while my husband was working the shit out of this pussy was amazing.

Carlos I'm getting ready to cum baby."

Get it girl, make this dick cum all inside you, shit yes that's it. Squeeze that pussy on this dick, ah yes stroke my balls.

Baby that's making me about to bust oh shit, here it comes.

He grabbed me real tight, and came all in my pussy.

Yes baby don't stop fucking me honey, I’m Cuming with you. Yesssss that's it I'm Cummmmming.

Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY