"I Am My Sister"

                                                   
                 


Tamar and I are identical twins in the truest of forms. We looked exactly alike we even had the exact same tattoos adorned in the same places. No one could tell us apart.

We even fooled our mother sometime. We did everything together.
Even at times shared boyfriends, we were known as the Casadine sisters.

My last days of being single were coming to an end. I am getting married at the end of the month.

My sister Tommi is my maid of honor of course. We got a lot of stuff to do before the big day.
Tommi, would you please bring your ass?

Tamar, I'm right behind you.
Tommi asked, what's the rush? We don't have to be at the rehearsal dinner until 8:30 it's only 6 o'clock.

Tamar says I know, I know but I also got my last dress fitting today. I don't want to be late for that.
So come on and get a move on.

No you go ahead; I have to meet up with someone right quick. I'll meet you tonight with mom and dad.
OK, you sure you don't want to go just for moral support?

Sis you got this, don't worry it will fit fine and you’re going to look marvelous in it.
Besides we've been to the dress maker like twenty times already.

I got shit to do. We laughed so hard at the irony of everything that has gone on with this wedding.
See my sisters’ fiancé at one point was my boyfriend in high school.

I would watch them go under the stairs. To steal kisses and at that time the boys was into fingering the girls.
I knew I shouldn't be watching but I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

It was our free period anyway. Jax was the Quarterback of our High Schools football team the bears.
Now Jax stood about 6'3 how I knew that was because my brother is 6'4 and he is just a tad bit shorter than him.

He had a tight ass and muscles everywhere. His skin was like the color of honeydew.  
Looking at him made me cream my panties.

All the girls wanted him, but he only had eyes for Tommi. But I wanted his sexy ass and I know it's my sister.
I just couldn't help how I felt.

I didn't care, we always shared but she wanted him all to herself this time.
I noticed him reaching under her skirt and placing his hands on her nectarine. That's her word for her vagina she says because it's so sweet.

Mine was just as tasty if not sweeter. Milk chocolate dipped in caramel with cherry in the center.
I could tell he just entered her with his fingers from the way she spread her legs. She released a long moan of satisfaction.

Jax we can't do this right here.
Why can't we babe? 

It's already too late, I got two fingers in you and by the way you are wetting up my hand you don't want me to stop either.
You're so right, but I don't want to get caught.

Don't worry no one will come back here. I told my boys we were coming to talk about something important.

So I told them to be on the lookout and whistle if someone comes down or don't let them pass.
Are you sure?

Girl don't I always got you?
Yea you do.

Now turn that pretty ass around and bend over so you can give it to me.

When I saw my sister lift her skirt up, and she bent over I knew I was about to get an eyeful. 
He took his dick out to place it in her waiting pussy.

I almost gasped from the way my own clit was throbbing.
He reached around to free her breast; her nipples were swollen like Mellon's.

He squeezed each breast as he pushed deeper and deeper into her juicy box.
I could hear how wet she was each time he slid in and out her.

He had to muffle her sounds with his hand because she was becoming a bit loud.

Damn Jax had a lot going on down there. He was huge and my sister was taking it like a warrior.
Oh yes that feels so good, reach around and play with my clit please.

Hold up; let me take this jacket off so I can hit this fat ass right.
Tommi damn this pussy is tight.

Pound that pussy on this dick.
Shhhhhh baby don't scream, let me stroke this clit just right for you.

Ah yes, baby keep pumping me. Oh yes, your dick feels so good.
By this time I reached into my own panties and started playing with my clit I stuck one then two fingers into my waiting and very wet pussy. With the my other hand I spread my lips and started massaging my clit.  

The faster Jax was fucking my sister the faster my fingers went deeper and deeper into my hole. Oh my damn this feels so good, I'm dripping all down my leg. I reach down between my legs to wipe the juices that were coming out of me

I bring my hand up to my mouth and lick my fingers. Mmmmmm I taste so fucking good. Trembling and shaking I can feel myself about to explode I rub my clit faster bringing myself to a much needed orgasm.

Oh shit.
Tommi I'm about to cum.

Go ahead baby me too.
Oh shit girl here it comes.

Jax pull out.

I am I'm going to cum all over this fat ass.
He took his dick out and shot his load all over her ass. He was jerking his dick with quick and steady strokes.
How I wish  I was up under him to catch every drop as it dripped all down my face.
Don't stop stroking my pussy, I'm about to cum. oh damn boy that shit was good.

I know how you need it girl.
We better hurry up the bell just rang.
Hell we all came together. I had to hurry to get up the stairs before anyone noticed I was there.

Let's just say from that point on I had to make it my mission to get him all to myself.
So whenever he wasn't with my sister he was with me. He never knew he was with the other sister.

Anyway they grew apart after we went to college. Tommi gave me her approval to go for it and I did.
So now we are engaged.

******
Tommi just text me when you’re through doing whatever it is you'll be doing.
Tommi says don't worry I'll be there with mom and dad like I said. When did you become such a worry wart? 
The day I said I will marry him.
We just busted out laughing, how the events had turned out.

He started off mine, now he's with my twin.
See you in a little while twin.

OK.

I had a quick hook up before I met up with the family.

I've been so damn horny if I didn't go get this plumbing taking care of.
I wasn't going to last through the rehearsal dinner.

I get to the house, baby where are you?
Upstairs getting dressed, trying to hurry up before we are late.

Well wait one minute before you finish. I'm horny daddy and I need for you to wax this pussy off real quick.

Can we please?
 

Yes girl, you already got my dick standing at attention. But we have to hurry your Mom and Dad won't be pissed with me.
They'll be fine, now come here.

I thought you had a different shirt on when you left out.
Oh I spilled something on it and changed.

Oh Ok. Cool.
Come here girl bring me that ass.

He pushed me down on the bed and spread my legs real wide.
He dove straight in my pussy with his tongue lapping up all the juices that was already coming from me.
Oh shit this is fucking scrumptious, don't stop licking. Yes suck on it harder. Oh baby keep doing just that.

Yes I love when you dart your tongue in and out of my hole like that.
Does it taste good?

Um hummm.
Suck it harder, oh yes baby. Damn you eat me so good.

You got my legs trembling oh shit.
I'm staring up at the ceiling wondering how to keep it together in the coming of weeks.

I knew this was destiny.
Come her boy; shove that dick straight down my damn throat.

Let me swallow you whole. Let me make you forget the shit you should be remembering.
I sucked him off so well, my tongue was like silk caressing his balls going up and down his shaft and around the base of his dick.

I could taste the pre-cum coming from the tip of his dick. It was so sweet and slimy running down my chin.
The growl that was escaping his lips told me everything I needed to know.

He couldn't take it any longer; he flipped me over and placed two pillows under my stomach.
Spread my ass cheeks and went in for the kill. No not my pussy straight into my asshole.

I arched up just enough so he could grab a handful of my nicely shaped 34D titties.

It was getting good to him he bounced up grabbed my waist and started slapping my ass.
Ah, oh, yes that's it. Ride my ass I can feel the buildup in you. You’re going to make me explode.

I was gripping his dick so tight with my asshole muscles. I knew he wasn't going to last much longer.
I'm gripping the pillows with all my might, pushing my ass harder and faster into him.

I felt myself about to release one of the most powerful orgasms of my life.
Ah baby I'm cuming.   

Yes bust all in my ass right now.

My clit is swelling and throbbing.
Yes baby you like when I play with my clit. "Oh Shit." Fuck me, bang me yessssss.

The words traveled into the distance and came out in a low whisper.
Damn, damn, damn I'm cuming baby. I'm cuming.

I felt my body jerk and he collapsed right on top of my back.
Baby I don't know how the hell I'm going to make it through this dinner.

You just put it on me. There is magic in that pussy. I love the fact that it feels different every time we fuck.
I flip over and we kiss. I tell him you'll be fine and I thank him for always putting this fire out between my thighs.

He laughs and calls me silly.
Now hurry up so we don't be late.
I'll change when we get to the dinner rehearsal. 
Let me just clean up right quick. 

Toss me a wash cloth baby.

We rush out the door, make it just in time.
  

*****
I dip off to see where my sister is at.

Girl I told you I was going to make it.

You better had.
 

Hey you still got that shirt in the back? 

Yes why?

I spilled something on mine; go ahead I'll be right there.

******

The day of the wedding, everything is gorgeous. The bride is getting ready.

We are all laughing and drinking champagne.
 

I have to run out and use the restroom.

Rushing who do I bump into Jax, 

He says oh honey I'm sorry I'm not supposed to see you right now.  

Boy you know I don't believe in all of that. 
I grab him by the middle of his pants and say "let's fuck" right now before we walk down the aisle.
Girl you crazy, this hotel is full of all of our guest.
Come on what are you scared of, in less than an hour I'm going to be your wife. 

I want to fuck now and later...
Come on baby, we can go right in that empty room right there real quick.

OK let's go, I get his pants down and get on my knees to experience the taste of his dick going down my throat.
Fuck this, I want that pussy now! 

I get on the couch and point my toes towards the stars on the wall and spread my pussy apart and tell him to come and get it.
He raised my back and slipped his massive dick inside me and fucked me like his and our life depended upon it. To say the least it was fucking incredible...
  

*****

As I stood there and watched my identical twin get married. It gave me great pleasure knowing that neither one of them have any idea that  I’m back to fucking Jax. 
How in the hell did my sister actually think that it would be "OK" to marry my high school sweetheart.
So the joke is on you two...
We will be together in this Holy Matrimony Forever. "I DO." BITCH!


Let's Not Be Taboo
Porscha After Dark
💋








Comments

  1. Omg
    I knew it...Tommi was pissed you go behind your sisters or friends even if they say it's ok..karma is a bitch
    Great story loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,
    I'm glad you enjoyed it 😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😱😱😱 this Shit was off the chain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😱😱😱 this Shit was off the chain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY