Deception "The Saga continues."


Deception Dos



My blood is boiling as I'm trying to open the damn door to my car. I snatched open the door so hard I broke a damn nail.

Fuck!
 
I just got these bitches done too.What in the hell am I going to do?

As I'm sitting behind the wheel contemplating my next move.
 
How in the hell is my best friend sucking my husband’s dick?
 
Why in the fuck is my husband letting my best friend suck his dick?
 
I stood there for a moment in shock watching Angel slide his mouth up and down.

I watched him spit all over my husbands massive membrane.
 
Then he took his tongue and licked all the way up his shaft. 

He opened his mouth and swallowed him whole. His jaws were like suction cups.
 
I could tell by the indentations on each side of his cheeks that he was sucking the hell out of my husbands dick.
 
I looked up and noticed how much Deuce was so into it. 

He had his hands over his eyes clinching his teeth. Moaning like something I've never heard.
 
I got jealous and excited all at the same time.
 
See I know how Angels tongue works. He has magic in that tongue that's why I kept him around for so long.
 
Besides him being an awesome friend he's a helluva pussy licker.
 
So I can just imagine what my husband is feeling.
 
I was pissed but my clit was throbbing and my pussy lips were swelling.
 
I didn't know if I should join in or get the hell out of there.
 
They both betrayed me, Angel could have told me. My husband could have had a little faith in me.
 
We could have had an amazing time, if we all would have been honest with each other from the start.
 
Damn I would have never thought in a million years that I would catch my dude with a dude.
 
My eyebrows are scrunched my stomach is in knots it feels like I'm about to hurl all over the both of them.

But not before I gave them both a piece of my mind.


I got to get the hell out of here.


I sped off down the road, leaving them both no choice but to be in shock. With the message I left keyed into Angels car.
   
You want to figure some shit out, figure that shit out. Who is the daddy?

I had to pull over for a moment to gather my thoughts.
 
I decide to call my girlfriend Jill; she'll tell me if I'm overreacting.
 
I'm gripping the steering wheel so damn hard, I can see the blood leaving my knuckles.
 
I just got to calm down; I notice that I've been sitting here for a minute it's starting to get dark.
 
Damn I got to go check into a hotel. What kind of shit is this?
 
Yeah that hotel will be on Deuce I still got his credit card from yesterday. 

 I racked up a helluva tab at my girls boutique.
 
Balmain, Prada, Louis Vuitton everywhere.
 
Sorry piece of shit of a husband I got. How in the hell could I have missed that?
 

What is the world coming to when a woman can't spot her own dude liking dudes? I had no idea.
 
Deuce is such a man's man you know what I mean. He is fine as hell, muscles everywhere and was such the ladies’ man in college.
 
I would have had no idea he had a kindred spirit for the dick. 

"Wow fucking shocking."
 
I have to admit it did excite me to see Angel sucking my man's dick like that. 

Shit Jill will know what I should do.
 
I'll call her when I get to the W.
 
I was tired as hell when I finally arrived at the hotel. Deuce and Angel have been blowing my phone up.

                                                     *****
 
Hi checking in?
 
Yes, can I please get your best suite?
 
We only have the E Wow suite available; the rate for that room is $2500 a night.
 
That's fine I'll take it. I'll be here for three nights; I think it may be longer. We'll play it by ear.
 
Sounds good, I need your license and credit card please?
 
Here you are will my black card do?
 
Yes that will be fine.
 
OK here you are take the elevator to the top floor. I'll have the concierge bring your items right up.
 
Thank you, they are in the back seat of my car. Can you also do me a big favor?
 
What would that be?
 
Please inform anyone looking for me that I'm not here.
 
That will be fine; I'll make sure that it's documented. Enjoy your evening, if you need anything just call down.
 
Thank you.
 
I loved this hotel, walking to the elevator I couldn't help but feel angry, sad, and disappointed.
 
But I was so horny at the same time.
I kept having images of my husband and best friend working it out.
                           
                            

Angel man what the fuck just happened?
 
Well your wife came in and saw you sucking the life out of my ass my whole ass at that.
 

With me swallowing your massive knob, that's what she just seen.
 
You've been fucking my wife too?
 
Yes as well as you fucking me, it has been a double dose. You can't be mad your ass was sneaking just like we all were.
 
I was eating her cookie while you were tossing my salad. We all are the perfect combo. 

All we had to do was do each other and none of this would be happening right now.
 
But both of y'all is stubborn as hell. I'm her best friend and your side piece. Shit both of y’all is freaks.
 
I snap my fingers and flip my hair. So I was having my peanut butter and jelly all at the same time between the two of you.
 
So don't be mad. Get your life and come back to reality.
 
Angel you got to get the fuck out of here right now. I got to go and find her.
 
Deuce her ass will be back.
 
She is heated right now that's for sure. But if there is one thing I know about our girl. She is not going to be giving up all this luxury.
 
I look up at the cathedral ceilings and all these fancy overpriced decorations they got going on in here.
 
There is only one other friend she will talk to and that's that bitch Jill.

Rather than that she will be too embarrassed to mention it to anyone else.
 
You know how private she is, she ain't going to want anyone knowing what just happened here tonight.
 
Yeah she just caught us, I seen her face. She had mixed emotions she wanted to join in. But her stubbornness wouldn't let her.
 
Give her a few days, she'll be crawling back. You know that pussy stay wet and she is going to want to fuck real soon.
 
I'm going to leave you with your thoughts right now. Y'all done gave me a headache honey.
 
When y'all get yours lives back straight call me. I'll come running.
 
That shit was hilarious, real talk.
 
Angel wasn't shit funny. Get the fuck out man!
 
A bitch is gone I know when I'm not wanted.
 
I took my happy ass out of there, when I reached my car I screamed.
 
Oh shit no she didn't, that bitch, hold on, what that say? I'm pregnant.
 
She's pregnant, she pregnant by who? Two girls can't get pregnant.

I don't want any little people running around.
 
Deuce! Deuce! Get your ass out here.
 
What the fuck are you screaming for?
 
My neighbor’s man you can't be screaming like that up here.
 
What is it?
 
Look at my car, look what's scratched into my car.
 
Wait, what? What does that say?
 
It says she's pregnant.
 
She's pregnant oh shit. What is she trying to say? It could be either one of ours.
 
Man I got to find this girl.
 
OK yeah you do, but what about my car?
 
I'll pay for it. You just take your ass home. I'll hit you when I find her.
 
Hold up what's Jill number?
 
Just text me, I got to go.

******                      
 
All I want to do is get in a hot shower and crawl into bed.

Hi room service, I would like to have the steak dinner with the mixed vegetables and an Arnold Palmer. Brought to my room please.

Thank you and half of hour will be fine.

I go and disrobe and jump in the shower to wash this whole day away.

As I'm lathering my body, I slightly rub across my clit. I need to release all this frustration that I have built up in me.

I sit down on the ledge and spread my legs, while the shower water is pouring down my body.

I insert one, then two fingers into my wet pussy. I’m enjoying the feeling that is building up in me.

Squeezing my breast envisioning my husband’s lips wrapped around them.

Spreading my legs further, liking what I was seeing. Angel was sucking and licking the life out of my clit.

While I was stroking Deuces dick, I slide down so I can put him in my mouth.

My pussy was gushing at this point. Oh shit this feels so good. Don't stop sucking and pulling on this clit.

I was rubbing my fat cherry pussy real good. Anticipating the explosion that was about to come.

My breathing was coming in very heavy, my nipples were rock hard.

Begging to be bit and to feel Angels hand reach up and start choking me was the best feeling ever.

That feeling you get when someone is applying pressure around your neck is exhilarating.

I could feel the intensity in my man's dick as I’m swallowing him whole.

I was feeling him in my throat as I used my tongue to slide up and down the base and the shaft of his manhood.

The veins on the back of his penis was throbbing, I knew any minute he was going to explode down my throat.

I can feel myself getting ready to cum all over Angels face. The harder he sucks the faster my fingers move across my clit.

Oh Angel that's it keep sucking just like that. Baby don't stop fucking my mouth. Cum down my throat that's it I feel it.

Watching my best friend stroking his dick I could tell he was about to shoot his wad everywhere.

We all was about to have the best orgasm of our lives.

I had four fingers in my pussy ramming it. That's it I'm cuming right now. Oh my suck it all out of me.

"Yes shit"

I had so much cum all over my hands, I just brought my hands up to my Lips and licked it all off. Yes I taste so good.

I rested my head on the wall, I was dizzy as hell. My imagination just brought some intense shit out of me.


All I could do was laugh; damn I've been in here so long the water is ice cold.

Oh shit my food, I grab the towel run out the bathroom to find my food out in the living area.


Good it's still hot.

I wonder if they heard me and watched for a while.

If they did I just gave them a heck of a show.

Its 9:30 Jill should be still up, where is my phone?

Oh, in my purse. As I'm calling her I can't help but to think, my ass is really pregnant.

Hey girl what's up?
Chrissy where are you? Your husband has been blowing me up looking for you.

I'm good girl I'm at the W; don’t tell him where I'm staying.

I won't, but what's up? What happen?

Girl some crazy shit, I got home a little early only to find Angel slobbering all over Deuces dick.

What the fuck?

Yes that's what I said.

Chile I didn't even know Deuce was gay.

He said he is not, but I didn't give either of them a chance to say anything.

I got the hell out of there. It's not even so much that I mind. He could have just told me.

Girl please, now you know I'm going to keep it real with you.

You always do, please girl what is it?

Chrissy you were cheating on him too. Yeah I know two wrongs don't make it right. But damn are you going to really be pissed off?

Girl it isn't that really, my hormones are on ten.

Why is your hormones on ten?

I'm pregnant.

The phone fell silent, Jill are you there?

I'm sorry girl; did you just say you were pregnant?

"Yes"

Do you know by whom?

I haven't made a doctor’s appointment yet to be able to figure out the dates.

I’m with my husband more than I am with Angel. I pray its Deuces.

Girl I'm going to tell you like this, take your ass back home and work that shit out.

Call Deuce right now, let him know where you are. Just let him know to give you a few days to get yourself together.

Thanks Chica I'll do that, I swear I love you and thanks again for always being there for me.

I love your ass too; I'm here call me later.

I will bye.

I fall back on the bed; I'm so tired I'll call him in the morning. I need rest it has been of hell of a day.

I wake up refreshed; surprisingly I had a different attitude. I'm just going to check out and go home and speak with Deuce.

Once I reached my house, I walk in and I find Deuce sitting in the living room.

He has a drink in his hand and the house reeked of weed. I know he is messed up he doesn't even smoke.

Or does he? Hell I didn't even know he liked dick.
                       
 *****                       
 
Deuce what are you doing?

He ran over to me almost knocking me down.

Chrissy I'm so sorry where were you? It doesn't even matter your here now.

Let me explain I promise you I've never been with a man before. It's only been Angel.

He was walking around here always taunting me and telling me what he could do with his mouth.

One thing lead to another and then you caught us.

I interrupt him and say listen baby we both made mistakes. I slept with Angel too.

We were both wrong as fuck. We have to talk to each other; you know I'm down for a lot of shit. I promise that I won’t keep anymore secrets from you.

Let's call Angel and tell him to come over.

Cool we can do that.

Damn you didn't even let the phone ring bitch. Get your ass over here now.

I don't know y'all crazy.

Come on it will be worth it.

On my way.

                                                      
 
Angel gets there, we all look at each other and we knew what came next.
We got to the bedroom and my husband grabbed me by the throat and started kissing me with a force that soaked my panties instantly.


The heat that was coming from all of us was putting me in a trance.
My nipples were straining through the thin material t-shirt I was wearing; my hubby noticed and proceeded to take off my shirt.
  

When my breasts were free him and Angel went to sucking on them, oh my goodness this is the best feeling ever.

They were sucking and biting; someone had taken my pants off and started massaging my clit.

My pussy was throbbing; my juices were running down my legs. I was rubbing the back of their heads.


I took Angels head and pushed it down between my legs and offered him all this sweetness that was pouring from me.

As he was sucking my pussy he unzipped Deuces pants and released his beast. I heard my husband moan I knew at that point he must have started to suck his dick.

He went from my pussy to his dick we were all in total ecstasy.

We made it over to the bed, we were a fumbling mess but when we got ourselves together we made magic happen on them sheets.

I was on my knees in the middle while Angel was behind me fucking me with everything he had, he wasn’t as big as my husband but he was damn good.  


I was sucking my husbands dick trying to see if I could suck him as good as I seen Angel doing him.

Move honey child let me show you how our man likes his dick sucked.

Deuce looked at me to see if it was OK, yes baby its fine.
Let him show me.


Angel got right up there and started spitting getting it really slippery, it look so fucking hot watching him deep throat my man.


The trick is to start off slow and suck up and down making sure you swallow while sucking and paying close attention to the head with your tongue.


He went all the way down to the shaft, and back up again to the base, in and around motion.

I turned on my back so they could watch me play with my clit. Deuce came over and flipped me around and put his massive ten inch dick in my pussy I couldn’t do anything but holler out in pure pleasure.


Angel get your pretty ass up here and let me suck your dick, let me show you what you just showed me.

While I was sucking my best friends’ dick my husband was fucking me from the back.

Oh fuck we all were about to explode, Angel moaned and shot his load all down my throat.

Deuce grabbed my waist real tight and slowly but vigorously put his entire dick inside me he rocked my pussy into submission. I knew he was about to unload everything he had built up inside him.

With one swift motion of me squeezing my juicy fruit on him he growled and it was all over, he came hard digging his nails inside my waist that he still had a hold of.

I tensed up and came all over my man's dick.

I jerked and panted and collapsed right there.


We sucked and fucked well into the morning until we all passed out next to each other from total exhaustion.

So now we have an understanding and get together all the time.

Oh I went to the doctors to find out how far along I was in my pregnancy, turns out I wasn’t pregnant at all.

That was a close call.



Let’s Not Be Taboo
Porscha After Dark

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY