Swinging In The A




Swinging In The A






Now when I tell you myself and the hubby have the best sex life that would not be exaggerating.

We have been contemplating becoming swinger's just because we want to keep it spicy.

Besides my husband’s man tool is delicious and I wouldn't mind seeing another woman taking him all the way down her throat.

Just the thought of that gets my pussy juices flowing; my husband says he's down with swinging as long as the dude just watches.

He feels as though another man entering me would mess up what he feels when he is inside me.

I've tried to explain to him that makes no sense, but hey I can kind of understand why he doesn't want to share my goodies.

Would that be really swinging Miguel if I can't get dicked down? 


Hell yeah it will be still swinging just on the fact that we will have another couple or be in the presence of multiple couples.

Well can you just think about it? I can't wait to see you fuck another woman into massive orgasm. 


Yeah I'll think about it.

OK thank you that's all I ask. I knew damn well he wasn't going to put much thought into it, I had to laugh too myself.

We plan on hitting up the club on the weekend in Atlanta that is strictly for swingers. Our friends told us that we have to become members before we can get in.


They said we will have a great time.

                                                      ********

Honey can you bring me a glass of wine please? 


Yes baby what kind do you want? 

The Merlot red will be fine.

All this talk about swinging just put me in the mood for him to take me on an unforgettable ride.

just seeing my husband automatically puts me in a sexual trance.

Here baby your Merlot, you laying there looking all sexy in shit. You must want some of this dick. 


I sure do, come here.

I had my back up against the headboard, I had on my black silk robe and it was slightly open exposing my breast.

Miguel came up between my legs and started kissing the insides of my thighs, damn that feels so good.

I started squeezing my titties as he gets closer to licking my clit; he pulled me down so my clit would be in direct contact with his tongue.

Mmmmmmmmmmm; yes lick that spot right there,  just like that baby oh yes suck it. He stuck his fingers inside my pussy and pulled them out to bring them to my lips so I could taste my juices.

Oh yes my pussy taste so damn good.  Yes baby don't stop sucking my pussy yes lick my clit faster, faster suck it, shit that's it I'm going to cum.


Yes suck it, yes that's it yessssssss I'm cummming. Damn your mouth is amazing.

Now let me get my man inside that sweet pussy, bring it here now!
 


As he entered me he was slow and nasty with it .

He got inside my pussy and started grinding on me real nasty.

That felt so darn good while he went deeper and deeper he kissed and licked my neck.

You fuck me so good Miguel.


Yes baby that's because this pussy is mine and I love making you feel the way that you do. 

Let me get up inside them walls, spread them legs wider. 


Ah yes fuck me slow and real nasty just like that slide that dick all inside me...

Awwwwwwwwwwww give it to me grind that pussy on this dick let me slide that pillow under your ass so I can penetrate your asshole.

Yessssss ummmmm oh I can feel your fingers all in my ass oh shit, that’s going to make me cum.

Cum baby; come let me feel all them juices run down my dick. 


Yes pump this pussy faster.

Damn baby girl your pussy is so fucking wet I'm about to bust oh shit, damn.

Yessssssssss daddy I feel it give it to me cum all inside me.

See girl you just nasty


I busted out laughing, because I am. I'm going to go jump in the shower you get ready so we can get down to trappers and grab them memberships.

We are going to give some of them couples the business.


My husband started laughing  hysterically.

As long as their dicks stay away from my pussy we cool.

We got down to the club and it was nice, we were told we could participate or we could just watch.

My husband said immediately we will be participants.

we told the gentlemen we would be returning on Thursday night. 


Being that was the night it was going to be jumping.

Thursday came so fast I was nervous  and my husband was cool as hell.

Immediately getting in they tell you to take your clothes off. They let me keep my sexy lingerie on, I was very happy about that because I spent a pretty penny to look this damn good.

I would have been disappointed if I had to take this off.

I get all my sexy pieces from Midnight Whispers Lingerie,  especially since my girl hooks me up.

We went to the bar to grab a couple of drinks and upon walking to the back we seen some very interesting couple's.

Two couple's to be exact caught our eye and apparently we caught their attention as well.

The women were sexy as hell and my husband liked what he saw.

The men were fine and well hung but unfortunately my husband told me that under no circumstances was I going to partake in their delights.

That was fine for now but eventually I would. He'll come around.

We got our drinks and went up to the one couple that we liked very much.

The young lady had to be about in her 30's her breast was about 36D's very perky and pretty.

Her nipples were big and suckable I couldn't wait to see me and my husband’s lips around them and she had a dreamy fat ass.

She was gorgeous, her husband was fine he had a little Pudge of a stomach nothing to big; his dick was huge and he was as hard as a tree stump.

Shit I wanted to swallow him whole, my husband didn't say I couldn't suck dick.

I planned on just that. Hi my name is Carly and this is my husband Miguel.

I'm Rebecca and this is my husband Jason.


"Hey man nice to meet you guys."

You are a very sexy couple; I love what you have on very lovely.

Thank you , I get all my pieces from Midnight Whispers Lingerie, you should check them out. With a body like yours, you'll make everything look fucking sexy.


Thank you, I'll definitely do that.

Your husband is handsome and well hung. Do both of you play? "


This is our first time and my husband has to warm up to the idea of letting another man fuck me.

"Are you going to let him? "


Yes I want to see you suck and swallow his dick and I want to watch him devour that fat pretty ass of yours.

"That's fine with me."


"I  don't have to fuck your woman but is she allowed to suck my dick?

She got some pretty lips, and your about to get all up in my wife’s pussy."


Go ahead babe that's cool.

"Lets let the ladies get their selves hot, wet and ready for us."


"Yes pretty, come put your mouth on these nipples."

 I couldn’t wait to wrap my lips around your beautiful titties, they taste so good. 

"Please don't stop squeezing and sucking them, your mouth feels so good on my titties. Wow, that mouth feels like pure bliss.

That's it I like when they are bitten, Mmmmmmmmmmm you have a pretty fat pussy spread your lips for me so I can see that clit.

Damn you got a fat clit, can I suck it?"


"Yes please do."

 She told me to stand up and bend over so she could eat my pussy from the back. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Rebecca your tongue that's it suck it hard. 



Your pussy taste so freaking good, cum in my mouth grind that fat ass clit all on my tongue.

"Damn ladies y'all are sexy as fuck, suck her pussy real good baby; open it up wider."

I want to feel your pussy on my pussy Carly, ummmmmmmm ride my clit. 

Rebecca your pussy feels so good yes grind and slide it all on me.

Miguel why don't you come over and put your dick in Carly's mouth and Jason let me suck yours.

To watch Rebecca take my husband all down her throat brought me to ecstasy.

She was sucking the life right out of him and I was doing the same to her husband both men was enjoying themselves immensely.

I could tell Miguel wanted to fuck her and I gave him the OK.

I concentrated on Jason's dick it was so big and hard I could feel his veins every time it hit the back of my throat.

I can tell he was about to cum; his dick was jerkin in my mouth and the fact that I was playing with my clit and fingering my hole that had him very excited. He pumped my mouth even faster

Yes Jason fuck my mouth pump it faster let me swallow that entire dick.

Oh shit girl here it comes. Damnnnnnnn your mouth is magic. Miguel your wife man shit.

Rebecca and Miguel were well on their way to Cuming. My husband had her ass spread all the way open while he was ramming her pussy.

I did notice he was very different with her, he didn't have the same compassion I was kind of happy about that.

She was moaning and really into it; it got me all excited I started playing with my pussy again.

Miguel told me to cum sit on her face, she flicked her tongue letting me know to do just that. I instantly went over and positioned my pussy right over her face. She grabbed my ass and dove right in.

Oh yes Becky suck it, Miguel took a hold of my face and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I came immediately.

Oh yes , oh yes, oh yes Fuck this pussy harder Miguel your wife's pussy is soooo damn good and your dick oh my yes I'm Cuming I'm Cuming don't stop oh shit. Yasssssssssssssss!!!!!

Her husband was stroking his dick.
 
Miguel took the condom off, and said he wanted to nut all in my ass.

Yes baby come fuck me, Rebecca sat up and watched my husband take my ass she came over and put her mouth on my titties while I stroked her clit.

Jason came over and stuck his dick in Becca’s ass; she was rubbing my clit while I was rubbing hers. We were kissing each other and her tongue felt so good in my mouth

He entered me with that slow nasty shit like I like it, he pushed his dick all the way in me, Ohhhhhhhhhhh honey that is so damn good.

Yessssss do it baby throw that ass on me he grabbed my waist real tight; Rebecca was stroking my pussy faster.

Jason was pumping his wife’s ass faster she was moaning and telling him not to stop we was in unison. Yes shit, Fuck! This is the best shit ever, damn.
Rebecca said she was about to cum, don’t stop playing with my pussy Carly; Yes Jason tear my asshole up!
Yea girl give it to me!

Oh Carly baby I'm about to cum all in you, don't stop throwing that ass that's it right there. Yes I'm Cuming right now.

Yasssssssssssssss shit I feel it baby I feel it...

Jason was Cuming all in Rebecca's ass at the same time Miguel was coming in mine. we were both screaming.
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!
Thank you guys for one of the most enjoyable nights since we have been coming here, lets link up again sometime soon.

We promised to see each other again at our house the next time.


Porscha After Dark
Lets Not Be Taboo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY