It Hurts So Good

   It Hurts So Good
 



I always knew I had a controlling demeanor, so when I decided to go into business as being a dominatrix.

It was the best thing I could have done for myself, job wise and for personal reasons as well.

I got home and went straight down to my dungeon; I had to get everything ready for my client that was coming in an hour.

I picked a bold black vinyl cat suit to put on, it had my breast completely out and also my crotch and my entire ass was going to be showing.

The dungeon had all my sex devices that I needed to bring people pain and humiliation and sexual gratification.


The client that was coming was a police officer he had it bad for pain and humiliation, he was a very good pet.

Ding, Dong, Ding, Dong

Hello Nate;
Hello Mistress Natasha, get in here now! You know the way; yes mistress.

Are you ready for the pain I'm about to bring to your life? Yes mistress

Take your clothes off, yes mistress;
I took my paddle and spanked his ass real hard, does that feel good to you?

Yes mistress real good, the safe word will be yellow, splat across his ass again, I watched as his ass turn beet red.


Yes mistress, so have you been a dirty boy? Yes mistress, get against that chamber wheel now! Yes mistress.

Now I want you to put the ankle restraints on and connect them to the nipple clamps.

I need for you to go faster! Yes mistress I'm going as fast as I possibly can; Splat across his ass.

Are you getting smart my pet? No mistress I was just stating that I was going as fast as I could go.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, look at that nice red mark on your ass, do you like when mistress beats you?

Yes mistress I do, good lift your arms up so I can totally restrain you; do it now!

Hold on, before you do that kneel down so you can lick mistresses’ pussy, oh yes mistress; I grabbed my pets head and shoved it in my pussy.

Now lick! Yes that's it, suck just on the tip of my clit; clamp your lips around my clit and flick your tongue now my Pet!

I'm doing it mistress, Splat! Did I ask you to speak, I told you just to lick and suck?

You don't need to speak unless I tell you to, do you understand? Just nod your head; that's a good boy.

Ah yes, my pet suck it; Mmmmmmm your mouth is good.

Lick faster, faster that's it; make me cum that's it... Ah, ah, ah that's it I'm cummming all over your nasty tongue my pet.

I had to regain my composure after my pet did such a good job licking my pussy.

I couldn't let him know that he licked this pussy real good he almost took me off my game.

Now stand up so I can restrict your arms, I have plans for you my pet.

Yes that's it, I got you buckled all in, are you ready for the pain and humiliation your about to experience.

Yes mistress, Splat, Splat, Splat oh mistress; I didn't tell you to speak.

All you need to do is take this pain as I dish it out to you, do you understand? Just nod your fucking head.

That's a good boy; I go over to my pet and squeeze the nipples clamps real tight.

Why in the hell are you hollering? Isn't this what you like my pet? You like this pain and humiliation don't you? Answer me, yes mistress.

I stand back and watch the sweat, run from the tip of his forehead all the way down his chest.

His dick is very hard and standing at attention and it is looking very delicious.

Just imagine, Nate stands about 6’2 220 pds of solid muscle and he is an Italian dream, and because he is in charge all day; he likes to come here and release his self to my demands.

I walk around to the back of him and take my nails and drag them down his back until he starts flinching.

I reach around to the front of him and put the clamp down on his dick and I squeeze.

Do you like that my pet? Answer me, yes mistress; I think it's time to get you off of this machine and take you to the bench.

Yes mistress, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT! Yellow mistress yellow; didn’t I tell you to speak only when I gave you permission?

You only speak when I tell you to, do you understand? Speak my pet, yes mistress.

Get on the bench, lay flat; it's time for me to devour your body.

I step up on the bench and straddle my pet; his dick is ready to be mounted.

Ah, I sit my pussy right on it and I start going around on it and up and down.

My pet squeeze my breast, squeeze them harder; that's it pinch them.

He does just what a good pet is supposed to do obey; I fucking ride him harder and faster.

I take my nails and rake them down his chest.


Oh mistress that feels so good, splat across his face, I told you not to speak; what feels good? Speak.

You were scratching your nails up against my skin and your pussy dripping all down my balls.

Pet I need for you to get ready for me to cum all over you; yes play with my clit rub it slow, yes that's it, now rub it faster.

Ah, ah, ah yes my pet that's it, I'm riding him faster and faster, he is about to cum all in my wet pussy.

That's it, fuck this pussy and rub my clit; I'm about to cum right now!

Yes my pet I feel you, I feel you!
Cum all inside me, I'm cummming right now.

May I speak mistress? Yes you can, I'm cummming oh shit, oh shit.

I step off of him and tell him to discard the condom and go clean his self-up.

Thank you again Mistress Natasha as always you get the last out of me sexually.

You are very welcome my pet, same time next week? Yes mistress, leave your pay on my desk and I'll see you next week.


                                                


Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY