The Monster Inside Me



                                            
                                           The Monster Inside Me



As I was backing out of my driveway, my neighbor was flagging me down. Hey Sean what's up?

Hey Kimberly can you please do me the biggest favor in the world? I don't know, what is it?

My date backed out on me at the last minute for this weekend and my 10 yr. college reunion is Saturday and I can't go alone.

Will you please do me the honors and attend? We can go shopping and buy you whatever you want so you can be fly. Ha!

Lol; dang Sean you just can't spring something on a woman that quick. But since you buying yeah sure I'll be delighted to attend with you.

Actually I already have a dress that I've been dying to wear so you can just hook me up with the purse and shoes. Oh yea, I can't forget about my accessories. You got it whatever you want.

Perfect, so see there it's a win, win you get a date and I get to wear that slamming dress that's been in my closet for weeks.

Great you have no idea how you just saved my life. Oh don't worry you will owe me big time, and I will be collecting.

Oh Lawd I can only imagine, oh so you don't need a date? OK stop playing yeah I do and I'll be at your beck and call.

That's better. What time should I be ready? Around 7:30 I'll pick you up.

OK, I'll see you then now let me go before I be late for my hair appointment and when I'm through there I'll call you so we can hit the mall up. 'Cool.

Be safe I'll talk to you later.
That damn Sean know I've been trying to give him the business since he moved in next door.

That man is fine and sexy he is fucking irresistible. My flower was ready to bloom while he was talking to me; he had my nectar running all down damn legs, Smh.

Anyway focus girl I got to go get this head done I sure wish like hell I was giving him some sloppy toppy yes I said that I try my best not to sound so vulgar all the time.

Maybe I can turn our mall trip into a fuck trip inside one of them dressing rooms.

So I got my hair done and it was lovely and bouncy Y designs always comes through for me.

I called Sean and told him to meet me at the mall, when he got there he said I know you about to go through my damn wallet.

I just started laughing and said it won't hurt, we went from store to store with no luck and the dressing rooms were packed.

So we ended up in Nordstrom’s which I actually love, love this store.

I grabbed a cute dress similar to the one I was going to wear and we went to the shoe dept.

Woman I sure hope you find what you are looking for, we been in this mall for 2hrs but it's cool I'm enjoying you.

Well that's good because I'm enjoying you as well.

Just as I was about to say something else I spotted a pair of Tom Fords that would be perfect.

I asked the sales associate if they had a size 8, let me check I'll be right back.

He came back with my size, yes this girl was happy.

I would like to try this on in the dressing room I picked a dress out and I want to see how it's going to look.

OK follow me please, here you are and you'll have privacy let me know when you’re done.

It's like he read my mind.
Sean you sit right here and when I get the dress on and shoes I want you to come look and tell me what you think. OK?

I got you I'll be right here.

What he didn't know was I was going to try only the shoes on and nothing else.

Hey Sean come here for a second?
Which dressing room are you in? It’s the last one on the left.

He opened the door, damn girl you are naked. No I'm not silly I got my shoes on how do you like them?

They fly but damn your body is sick shit Kim I didn't know you were working with all that. The hell you thought I was the bag lady under my clothes? No that's not what I meant. What are you doing? The question should be Sean what aren't you doing?

I'm about to tear that ass up that's what the hell I'm getting ready to do.

Shit you got my dick hard as hell; I don't believe you let me see.
When he pulled his dick out I almost fell against the fucking mirror.

His shit was big as hell, what in the heavens am I going to do with that. How the hell am I going to conquer that thing? I think my ass bit off more than I can chew. Shit I will not be giving him any head; I would need to go straight to the hospital to get my tonsils removed. Whatever it was I was going to attempt to do I can't look back now. SHIT!

                                               


He came over and told me to relax he must have noticed how big my eyes got. My pussy was already on fire but my mind wasn't ready..

He sat me on the bench and spread my legs, I was so glad I got my Brazilian wax done yesterday my kitty was pretty and she was purring.

He reached up and cupped my breast in his hand and spread my lips with his other hand and dipped his tongue in my wet so very wet pussy.

It took my breath away at how he was using his tongue I started grinding on it and sliding my ass down a little bit more so he could just suck the life out of her.

My pussy was making loud noises I didn't care I just didn't want him to stop.

He started licking faster and then slows then he would pick up the pace a little more.

Oh Sean you’re going to make me cum, that's the idea I want you to cum down my throat let me suck that up out of you. Damn do it then.
 
 Boy you know you can eat some pussy; don't stop suck it, Sean oh my goodness, here it comes my, my, my I'm cummming, I'm Cuming!

Shit Sean you a beast, no baby he is a beast and he wants some of that pussy right now.

I was going to have to put my big girl panties on and try and tame that damn thing.

Just relax I'm going to let you have total control so come over here and sit on it.

Oh OK. He turned me backwards and he held my ass cheeks apart, I was still dripping from that glorious head he just gave me so I shouldn't have a problem getting it in. It was just getting it all the way in I was scared of.

Here it goes, Sean be gentle baby I'm going to let you do all the work, but you know we are in the dressing room and we have been in here for about 15 minutes and we probably only got another 15 minutes before solider boy himself comes and checks on us.

Yes you’re right; so come sit on daddies lap and ride. Lol, he spread my ass again and positioned my kitty over his overly huge penis.


Oh Sean yes oh that's it. Oh baby your pussy is so damn tight get it in there.

Oh shit oh shit ol I got it in, Damn! Now ride my monster. Ummmmmmmm yes ummmmm; play with my kitty Sean pump my kitty. You got control baby you fuck me.

I'm going to just bounce your pretty ass up and down. OK baby, that's right squeeze that pussy open and close on this dick yes let me see you suck your titty that's it lick that nipple.

Shit Sean yes fuck, fuck, and fuck!
Give it to me, give it to me.
Kim I'm getting ready to cum all inside you. Do it!  I can't hold it either I’m getting ready to explode too.

Yes I'm cumin oh shit Kim here it comes girl, he gripped my waist real tight and shot his load all up inside me.

Oh Sean she is Cuming I'm Cuming, oh Sean I'm Cuming now! Yes baby get it all out. That was so fucking good. Are you OK? Yes if you mean can I still feel my uterus yes I can. Lol, you dumb for that.

That right there was fire, girl you got me fucking in the dressing room I have never done that shit before, first time for everything right?

Now you better get dressed I'm sure he'll be back here in moment.

No worries y'all I appreciate the show I feel like we family anytime y'all want to come get your freak on come see me. My name is Sheldon, Now Chile are you buying them shoes? You definitely got your wear out of them.

Oh shit he was watching this whole time oh my God I'm so embarrassed. Girl you came to a dressing room to get your nasty on. Don't be embarrassed embrace it, embrace it. Lol

we bought the shoes and hurried the hell out of there, but it was worth it.

Needless to say I didn't get to go to the reunion his girl said she could go after all. I still got to wear my dress my girls and I hit the town.
  
Sean apologized but I was cool I got to go shopping and I got to experience the monster.

 Although I didn't get to go he still owes me :)


Porscha After Dark
Lets Not Be Taboo

Comments

  1. Porscha I have no idea who you are but my husband and myself love your blog. We can't at times get thru the whole thing my husband thinks your awesome. We told our friends and they absolutely love you as well, please keep writing if you write a book I promise you it will be a best seller. This story is so darn hot young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys so much for enjoying my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY