I have some great news to report not only is my book being published. It will be in the 2016 film festival in Las Vegas. I will be having a casting call to pick a actor and 5 actresses, it will be a 20 minute segment so you would need to clear your schedule for at least 3 to 4 days. You don't have to be professional but you must be good. I expect you to bring your A game this will be an opportunity for you to show your acting skills it is being viewed by some of the most influential casting directors and producers in the business. Serious inquires only; send your emails to:

porschaafterdark@outlook.com
All submissions must be in by March11th. Please include your name, a phone no# and a pic.
I will post the location in the next week where the casting call will be held...
Thank you all in advance 💋💋💋



                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY