RIDIN DIRTY

Ridin Dirty


Clyde you got to be in and out of this, you're right I got to be in and out of this pussy. Shit girl you got that bomb, oh shit spread them legs wider stop acting like you scared to fuck.

Clyde my mom gets off work in an hour, and if she catches us fucking in her house again she just might kill us both.

Jessica you worry too much, come on girl let me bust this pussy wide open, ah yes look how wet you gettin.

Shhhhhhh stop talking so much boy and fuck me, yes that's it pump that dick all inside me; spread your lips apart so I can hit that clit right.

Oh yes baby, ah, ah, ah, you fuck me so good, yes baby who's pussy is it? Yours baby, come down here and taste your pussy on this dick.

Ol baby yes let me taste it, that's right girl suck this dick, toot that ass up real high so I can see it.

Spread your legs so that asshole can breathe, that's it baby suck it, I like to watch you slide your tongue around this dick, let me hold the back of your head that's it up and down, pull them balls in your mouth, ah yes girl, damn you sure know how to suck some dick.

Ah shit girl you going to make me cum down your throat, yes baby cum down my throat; gag me pump your dick faster, faster. Mmmmmmmm, Shit girl turn that pussy around so I can suck your clit.

Damn all that ass in my face, hold up let me open this ass wide, I want to lick all this ass sit back on my face and start grinding all over this tongue.

Let me feel them juices, run down my face. Ah baby yes suck this clit, ah yes lick it. Shit you got me so wet. Yes Clyde you're going to make me cum, oh, oh, oh.

That's it girl suck this dick let me bust all down your throat, that's it swallow this dick, ah shit Jess here it comes, yes mine too baby, oh; ah, oh,ah, Clyde suck it out of me now Yasssssssssssssss shit you eat my pussy so fucking good, girl take this dick,  suck it, that's it. Swallow it, I got some more cum in there suck it all out of me girl, yes just like that; here it comes baby oh shit yes girl get it.

We so nasty, you like this shit girl, now let's get the hell out of here before your mama gets back.

You right, hey grab my weed. Alright baby I'll get it let's just go.

We jumped in the car and sped off, we had a big target that we had to get to right quick, the cash was calling and we was going to get ours.

Babe roll that blunt for me so I can get my head right, I got you boy.

There is nothing like a heist that you about to pull off, your adrenaline is pumping and my man look so sexy when he is getting his bad boy on.

OK girl you ready, grab my mask; here you go baby, I'll be right here with the car running.

Hey when you get back I'll ride that dick all the way back home, imma hold that ass to it. OK Mama let's do this.

Give me seven minutes if I'm not back you get the hell out of here.

You hear me, yesssss baby I hear you, you just get back here.

Shit this was always the hardest the waiting we are about fifty to sixty robberies in and never got caught yet.

Two point three minutes in, come on baby get in and get out, it's not like we even got to do this shit our parents are rich as fuck we just like this shit.

Four minutes come on baby you can do it; he is always about two minutes shy of his time.

Shit, shit, shit my nerves it’s almost time. Come on baby what you doing? Tapping my feet very fast the palms of my hands sweating I'm grabbing the wheel tightly.

Six minutes shit he has never took this long, fuck something is wrong, come on Clyde where you at baby.

Don't do this to me; come on baby, fuck where is he at, I'm going to have to ride out, fuck!

Seven minutes, shit I sped off down the road crying hysterically I can't even see where I'm going, why now we never get caught.

I just happen to look in my rear and there he is running down the street, I screech all the way back he jumps in, fuck babe what the hell... I had to get in that vault and baby girl, we hit the fucking jackpot on this one.

Switch me places, boy that got my pussy on fiyah, ah shit girl give me that wheel; pull that skirt all the way up let me see you play with that clit.

Ah like this baby; he bangs on the wheel, hell yea girl just like that, slide that pussy playing finger right here in my mouth.

Shit your pussy taste good, I'm ready for you to take this ride on my dick.

Ol yes I'm am too, hold on let me get this seat back a lil, yes girl slide that pussy hole right on your man; oh baby please don't scare me like that again, I'm sorry baby I just wanted it to make sense if this is our last one we had to go out big.

Fuck your pussy is tight, ah I like when you do that shit, what shit baby? That shit right there when you flex your muscle on this dick oh shit I'm about to bust. Oh shit baby, fuck, ride this dick, drip your juices all down my balls that's it Jess that's it hold on girl I'm about to explode all in your pussy.

Ah, ah, ah, yes girl that's it.
Let me pull this shit over, get in the back and arch that back I want to fuck that ass.

Oh Clyde yes baby I'm ready, suck on it for a minute, ah shit your lips girl swallow that dick.

Suck it you get me hard as hell, ah shit he is ready; put it in my ass daddy, girl you ready?

Yes baby wiggle that ass back on this dick. Damn that asshole is fucking tight
as hell, fuck me Clyde ram that dick all in my ass baby, yes, yes, yes, yes hurt this ass.

Fuck this dick girl, let me play with that clit, damn your pussy is wet as hell, just like I like it.

Rock that pussy, that's it buck that ass girl; oh, oh, oh shit Clyde I'm Cuming don't stop rubbing my clit, rub it faster, fuck my ass just like that hurt me, ram it... Ah girl I can't hold on here I cum.

Clyde yessssss I'm cummmmming baby I'm Cuming baby.

Shit he pulled my locs back as he exploded all in this ass.

Girl we nasty, that's why I like Ridin Dirty with you, let's get home and count this stash and plan our future. Muahhhh yes baby let's ride.

Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY