Sex In The City



Sex In The City


Jameson are we going into the city this weekend? Baby girl don't I always surprise you with something spectacular on our anniversaries?

Yes baby you do, I just want to make sure the surprise I have for you will be the right flavor.

The right flavor, what does me taking you away have to do with the right flavor?

You'll see, it's going to be awesome and you are going to definitely enjoy yourself.

Are we staying in our place in Manhattan?
Yes and that's all I’m going to tell you woman.

No more questions I promise, OK I'll see you later I have something I got to take care of.

If he only knew, my plans involved a very beautiful Hispanic Chica by the name of Gabriela.

I met her at a bar a couple weeks ago, when I noticed her I thought she was sexy as hell.

She was sitting there alone, so I went up to her and asked her to dance.

Surprisedly she said yes, so now I’m practically screaming because the music was very loud.

Hi my name is Meghan, Hola my name is Gabriela; I just wanted to tell you, you are stunning.

Gracious Meghan I think you are beautiful too.

Now Gabriela is about 5'7 beautiful light brown eyes she had very long wavy hair. Caramel colored skin, her breast omg I could have just started sucking on them right there.

She had long beautiful legs, she had a short not very short skirt on just enough so you would notice those beautiful legs with a plunging neckline sequined blouse.

She wore a gorgeous long arrow necklace that fell perfectly between her voluptuous breasts.

Meghan I hope you don't mind that I am dancing with you like this, but you are so freaking caliente.

I'm sorry my Spanish is not good what does that mean?

It means I think you are hot, sexy;
thank you, you are doing things to my insides that only my man has done to me.

We were dancing and feeling up on each other, her body felt very good on mine; she was grinding her pussy on me.

I was grinding back on her, she whispered in my ear, ¿Le entrar ahΓ­ baΓ±o de mujeres conmigo
I don't understand what you are saying.

Would you like to go in the ladies room with me? Yes I would; Vamonos, I shrugged my shoulder and followed her.

She took her index finger and gestured for me to follow, I was right on her heels.

She grabbed my hand lead me to the restroom, when we got in there she locked the door.

Meghan yo querer a comer tu el hijo de puta, I don't understand; let me just show you.

She pulled me by the sink and patted it for me to get on it, I sat on the sink and hiked my skirt up; she spread my legs apart.

She pulled my panties to the side, and went straight in on my pussy; she found my clit and started licking and sucking and nibbling.

Ah Gabriela that feels so good, I put my hand on her head and rocked my pussy on her face.

Whichever way I grinded my hips she kept my clit right on her tongue, she reached up and squeezed my breast. I threw my head and exhaled this feeling that she was giving me was purely sensational.

Pinching my nipples between her fingers, she took her other hand and placed her long fingers inside my pussy.

She told me to open and close my pussy around her fingers and keep doing it.

Oh Gabriela, oh, ah, ah, ah I'm about to cum shit that's right; suck my clit keep finger fucking me.
 


Yo querer a el sabor con, translation: I want to taste your Cum I don't know what she said but I was Cummmmming down her throat and she was drinking every last drop.  

My legs were shaking I had sweat running down my face she had taken my breath away. She knew exactly what she was doing with her tongue.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her ass around so I could see that ass from the back; damn she has a pretty ass.

I took my tongue and licked up and down on her ass I made her bend down and spread her cheeks so I could eat that pussy from the back.

Ol Meghan that's so good, eat me let me hear you suck on my pussy that's it.

I was slurping and sticking my tongue in and out her pussy she was moaning letting me know how good my mouth felt. I would take my tongue and lick up her slit come back and make sure my tongue hit that asshole.


 She took her leg and threw it over my shoulder; she put both of her hands on the back of my head and grinded that pussy all over my mouth.

That shit turned me on so bad, this wasn't the first time I had a pretty pussy in my face. But it was the first time I had a pretty Latina pussy in my face.

I spun her around so I could lift her leg up on the sink, she pulled her titties out and I immediately went up and took each of them big ass titties in my mouth.

She told me to bite, oh yes Meghan fuck me, suck my titties; I reached down and found her clit and started rubbing it. She was moaning and speaking in Spanish and whatever she was saying it was sounding so good and making my love canal drip.



She took my hand and forced my fingers in her pussy she kept pushing them further and further up in her.

I felt her opening and closing her walls around my fingers that shit was something fucking different in a good nasty way.

As I'm sucking on her titties and finger fucking her I can tell she was about to Cum.

Oh, oh, oh Meghan I'm Cummmmming, I'm Cuming Chica;
she pulled me up and buried her tongue in my mouth and started sucking it.
While I still have my fingers in her pussy I can feel her Cuming all over my hand. She was moaning in my mouth sucking my tongue very sensually and letting me know not to stop until she was completely finish Cuming.   
Ah, oh,oh Meghan Si, Si Chica I can not stop Cuming Oh, oh,oh my you are so good Si, si, si oh my goodness that took me on such a natural high.  

Damn Gabriela that was fire girl; Si Meghan that was so exhilarating to my soul, please tell me we can get together again real soon? We most definitely will be sooner than you think.

We left the club after exchanging numbers and promised each other that we would talk later in the day.

This is where my plan came alive; I knew my dude was going to surprise me with that out of town trip for our anniversary that will be the perfect time to introduce Gabriela to Jameson.

We had been talking about it for some months now, what he didn't know was that I had a treat for him.

Now I would sometime bring daddy treats, but this treat he was going to devour and I wanted to see that.

I picked up my cell to call Gabriela, hey girl how are you doing today?
I'm good Chica, what's good with you; so Gabby I wanted to ask you something.

What is it? My man is taking me out of town for the weekend for our anniversary and I was wondering if you would be down to going with us.

All expenses will be on us, and you will have the time of your life; now Chica I'm not like some prostitute or something.

No girl I didn't mean it like that I promise, it' just that we had had such a great time together I just wanted my man to experience what you got between them thighs



You down with that? Oh OK, that sounds good I can do that besides I need a little vacation anyway just let me know where and when.

Cool, I'll call you later so we can make the arrangements.

OK Chica talk to you later Adios.

So we talked a few more times so we could figure out exactly how we were going to play this.

I end up sending Gabriela to our Manhattan spot so she could be ready for our arrival.

I knew we would be going to dinner and a play, she would have plenty of time to see New York and shop for something sexy, and make it back to our place to set the mood.

Jameson I love you so much for always coming through for me on our special day.

Baby girl all I do is for you and us and I'm glad you enjoyed your evening and your gifts.

I got something for you too, what is it? You'll see later, but right now I got you.

I looked around and seen no one was paying us much attention, so I dipped under the table real fast.

Meghan what are you doing? Shhhhhhhh relax and enjoy, girl you crazy.

I unzipped my man’s pants and took his dick in my hand and started stroking it up and down.

Got my saliva together so I could get ready to put him in my throat, as soon as I got his dick in my mouth he banged on the table.

Sir I'm sorry did you need another bottle of wine or are you ready for the check?

No I'm fine, I'm just waiting for my wife to come from the restroom, shit that feels good; excuse me sir?

No, no I was just thinking about something; OK let me know if you need anything I'll be right over there.

Aiight I'll let you know, Meghan you got to stop, do you really want me to stop?

No I don't but if you don't this whole damn restaurant is going to know that I'm getting a blow job under the table.

OK baby let's take this home and I'll finish there.

I came from underneath the table, lol' my dude called the waiter for our check.

We headed home; I had texted Gabriela earlier so I knew she was in the guest room waiting for the right time to come out.

Honey why don't you go ahead and get comfortable and I'll be right back after I freshen up.
 

OK baby do you thang, I'll be right here when you get through; I got to the guest room and told Gabby to Shhhhhhh.
I whispered to her how damn good she looked, shit I wanted to eat her pussy right there.

But I'll wait, I kissed her and told her as soon as she sees the light go out come on out.

I hurriedly put my sexy chemise on, dabbed some perfume in all the right spots and got out there to my man.

This was going to be a fun fucking night, baby are you ready for me?
Damn girl you are fucking bad.

Thank you sweets, come here so I can take that off of you, yes daddy take it off.

I stood in front of him he just stared at my body; Jameson was nothing to play with.

He is 6'2 strong black brother mocha complexion about 220 abs just lean everywhere and his dick was 10 inches and all mine and I didn’t mind sharing sometime.

I was so wet just knowing what was about to go down.

Damn girl finish doing what you were doing to me in the restaurant, what's that baby? Say it; sucking my dick.

Ah yes let me get that, I put him in my mouth sucking him all the way down and back up and around.

Making my saliva drip all down his balls, oh girl your mouth be so right, yes daddy give it to me; fuck my mouth.

Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmmmmm

come here girl I want to hit it from the back, bring me that ass here.

It was time as soon as he put his dick in me and got all into to it, I hit that light switch; now you could still see.

It was just illuminated enough to see what you needed to see, I looked back and seen Gabriela walking towards us my pussy got extra juicy.

She tipped up to the bed, I started thrusting back real hard on his dick, so he wouldn't feel her get on the bed.

When she took her tongue out her mouth I had to make sure I held onto his hands so he wouldn't accidentally punch her. Lmao

She slide her tongue up his back, he jumped turned around and said damn where did you come from?

Surprise daddy she is your surprise, damn Meghan she scared the shit out of me.

Hold on let me get my composure back, OK I'm cool; fuck you fine as hell.

I'll ask you how you set this up later but right now I want to see y'all fuck, no daddy I want to see you fuck her.

Gabriela this is Jameson, Hola Jameson I hope you are happy for your surprise.

Hell yea, I'm going to watch you fuck her.

Gabriela do your thang, James slapped his hands together, she pushed him down on the bed and started sucking his dick.

Oh damn, Oh damn, shit girl your head game is on, I was so juicy watching her suck Jameson dick.

I was pulling on my clit sticking my fingers in my juicy hole, you could hear how wet I was.

Yes Gabriela suck his dick, oh baby that looks so good; shit it is.

Lay her down baby and fuck that pussy it’s so sweet, taste it.

Gabby laid on her back and spread them pretty legs he pulled her pussy apart and licked all over that clit.

Ol James Si that feels soooooooooo good do not stop sucking my pussy, Meghan come over here and put your titties in my mouth.

Si, Si give it to me Chica, your husband is good with his mouth; ah your titties taste so good.

Oh Gabby yes suck them bite them, come put your pussy on my mouth while your man fucks me.

I sat on her face, damn she could eat some pussy; she grabbed my ass so she could hold it in place; I was dripping all down her chin.

Jameson put the pillows under her ass and stuck his dick in her pussy, omg you are big.

I got down between her legs and started licking her clit while he fucked her pussy.

She was still sucking and flicking her tongue on my clit making me holler and I was doing the same thing to her pussy.

My dude was banging the shit out of her pussy; damn you got some good pussy.

That's it fuck me back nice and nasty just like that.

Si that's so good how you are fucking me do not stop I’m going to cum all over your dick.

Jameson pulled out and started finger fucking her real good, ol Papi Si I'm going to fucking squirt all over you.


Do it, Si, Si do not stop here it Cummmmmms omg Si, Si.

He went back and started fucking her again he was ramming the shit out her pussy.

Ol, ol, ol Si, Si, Si

Gabby I'm going to cum all in your mouth yes suck it, lick it just like that.

Ah, ah, ah, ah oh, oh, oh
Ol, ol, ol, baby girl I'm going to bust bring your mouth here now!

Yes give it to me daddy, oh shit, oh shit that's what I'm talking about. Damn!

We was sucking and fucking all night.

We did so many different positions, until we all came all over each other again and again.

We all got up and showered together, it started all over again; this was the absolute best anniversary myself and Jameson have had in a long time.

We feel to sleep and woke up and fucked some more.

Until it was time to go, Gabriela is a permanent partner in our life now
πŸΈπŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ we stayed wet around each other πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦


Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

Dangerously Addicted

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY