I am truly letting you guys know that the BLUE BAR on wine down Wednesday's comedy show is the absolute best, I guarantee you will have the time of your life. So bring your friends, lovers, husband's and wives, girlfriends, boyfriends bring whom ever you want to bring just don't miss the show...
The food is great, the music is awesome that's because the DJ is always right on with the sounds.
Come meet the owners the nicest people you ever want to meet and the drinks is always right. So come and and get your laugh on. And not just Wednesday, Friday's and Saturday are also the absolute best time of your life, dance get your drink on and eat on... If I'm blogging about this spot you know it must be popping.
And I'll be there you can meet me in person the women behind Porscha After Dark, so let's go and laugh...


BLUE BAR
5055 AUSTELL RD.
AUSTELL GA 30106

Comments

  1. I am just now seeing this. Thank you so much. You are sweet to post this. Smooches��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY