SEXY THOUGHTS



Images that are in your head that you just can't shake.

I've been at the office all day. Being a big time attorney is very exhausting and also very frustrating, especially when you have clients that you clearly know is lying. Your workload is over flowing on your desk and all your boss cares about is that those billable hours keep racking up.

But hey I can't complain I'm one of the top attorney's in Atlanta. I live in a mansion in Stone Mountain and drive one of Three of the finest Mercedes in town, But it still can't compensate for the stress I'm under daily.

I had to do something to take my mind off of the rest of this week, so I started thinking about the hot and heavy fuck session I had last night with my man. "instantly my pussy was already getting very wet."  Just thinking about how he ate my pussy.

How he ah pinned my ass up against the wall, spread my legs with one of his legs. He took my arms and put them up above my head and with his other hand he grabs my throat. He takes that hand and slides it down my stomach until he finds my golden honey pot.

He then spreads my pussy lips and starts rubbing my clit. slowly at first getting me more and more aroused at this point my juices are running down my inner thighs. Shit he had my legs shaking uncontrollably.

I could hardly stand straight, he then slides his tongue down my throat. He stopped at my breast to make sure he paid close attention to both nipples sucking and slightly biting. He knows exactly how I like it. 

He continues down my stomach and reaches between my leg's. He grabs my ass pulling me onto his face so he could press my hot, wet pretty pussy all over his tongue. I lose total control over all my thoughts. 

Just when I thought it was just about over he sticks his finger deep in my asshole. Only to make me cry out please don't stop oh my damn this is soooooooo fucking good.

Shit I forgot I was at work, I go and close my office door and lock it. I proceed to take a seat on my couch I pull up my skirt and I spread my legs apart and I start playing with my so very wet pussy right there.

Laying down not giving no fucks about anything or anyone catching me. Remembering how it felt with his fingers playing all in my ass and him telling me to take my pretty ass over to the bed and get on all fours.

As I do that he pushes my head down so my back can be arched real low. My ass real high that's how he likes it and I do as well, he pulls my pretty brown ass apart and spits on his hand grabbing his nine inches of all rock hard dick. I cry out because I can't wait or take it any longer.

I wanted that dick deep inside my pussy walls he grabs my waist forcefully "Shit that feels so good." But he surprises me and puts it in my asshole nice and slow at first and once he knows I'm comfortable he starts pounding  my ass.

He reaches around and starts rubbing my clit when I tell you my clit was pulsating, it was to the point of explosion. But he would stop so I wouldn't cum I started bucking back to meet each one of his thrust.

And as soon as I was about to cum. He said not yet baby and flips me over so he can raise my leg's and put them on his shoulders.  As he is raising my legs he takes each one and starts to massage them so sensually and places kisses behind both my knees.

He then tells me to grab his dick. He puts it inside my pussy and starts fucking me vigorously until neither one of use can contain it any longer. We both cum at the same fucking time and just when I was about to cum someone knocks on my office door. Oh fuck it's just my boss, I don't pay him any damn  attention and I cum real fucking hard...


JUST YOUR SEXY THOUGHTS.

Disclaimer: Ladies I'm not suggesting you try this at work. LOL

Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY