Talk Dirty to me





wanted me to get on my knees I obliged he then shoved his dick right in my throat and started
TALK DIRTY TO ME...




I had made plans with some friends to go out to dinner.  I had arrived early to set some things in motion; I got our table and proceeded to go speak to the chef as I was walking to the back of the restaurant I overheard someone speaking I assumed on the phone, and that it was a males voice but it was deep and sexy. 

I don't even know why I was interested in the conversation or why I stopped to ease drop, but the door was slightly ajar, I stepped a little closer to hear what he was saying and once I noticed that the conversation was quite risque I got intrigued.

 He was telling someone that he only had a 15 minute break, he was saying I wish you were here baby and not all the way across the country. So I could take this dick and rub it all over them pretty lips and I can feel your tongue licking and sucking and pulling this dick down your throat.

Until it meets the tip of your tonsils and you start sliding your tongue all around the head I feel your mouth open a little wider to get my balls in at the same time, you are sucking it, oh damn you got me talking like this." Fuck" you got me wanting to fuck the shit out of you right now baby. 

"UMMMMMMMMM SUCK IT, I see him reach inside his pants and pull this massive size dick out. "Shit,"  I got excited it was like he unleashed the beast and the fact that he was fine as fuck didn't hurt at all. 

He was a bronze complexion he had those sexy full kissable lips his eyes were dark and penetrating you know the kind that can look right through your soul. He a full beard nicely trimmed, it fitted him very well and dreads all down his back. 

"Oh my this man was sexy as hell. He then slide his tongue up his hand and proceeded to grab his dick, he started stroking it for dear life. He said to her you are so fucking good at this "he then told her damn baby stop your about to to make me cum. I imaged she said ol Papi what do you want me to do? 

Because he said turn over and bend that ass down so I can lick that pussy from the back and just when he said that I stumbled over a chair. "Stupid, stupid, stupid."
He hurriedly looked my way and he instantly knew someone was listening but it didn't stop him, he was jacking his dick so fast, cum started dripping all down my pants leg.

He continued with Mami spread that ass apart for me I want to lick that pussy from the back. Yes that's it grind that ass in my face so I can taste all that pussy that's right baby play with that fat juicy clit make it swell.

Rub it faster let me feel you explode in my mouth fuck the shit out of my tongue. Before I knew it he was standing up telling her to bend over the desk and spread her ass real wide so he could shove his dick in her pussy.

He said don't let that ass go, spread it wider he then said oh baby your titties feel so damn good in my hands, that pussy is so damn wet your going to make me cum. But not yet I want to fuck you long and hard come here don't run, take this dick.

I want you to feel this dick all up inside your stomach that's right fuck me, play with that pussy. Grind that ass on this dick oh I can feel that pussy opening and closing on this hard ass dick.

Keep doing that shit I'm about to fucking cum.  It must have been getting good to the caller cause he was saying yes Mami, yes Mami let me hear you moan louder. He started jerking his dick even faster and I knew he was about to blow his load soon. 

I gasped for air from seeing his big ass dick about to cum everywhere, "he noticed me looking and turned around to me.  

He then told the caller to hold on because he thought he heard someone coming, he came over to where I was standing and pulled me in the room. He looked directly in my eyes to see if it was OK.

I nodded that it was. He pointed straight to the floor where he started pumping my face, I instantly started sucking his massive man tool.

Slow at first I had to get used to his size, then I picked up my momentum and I started sliding my tongue all around his dick it must have gotten really good to him because I felt him tense up.

So I was fully aware that he was about to cum all down my throat so I started sucking it deeper and deeper as soon as I did that he exploded!!!

I know whole damn restaurant had to hear him but he didn't care he came so fucking hard down my throat. It was dripping all down my chin he pulls his dick out of my mouth looks at me with those amazing eyes and says wait. 

He asked the caller was it good for her I assumed she answered yes he said that he would get back to her later he had  to get back to work so he would call her tomorrow he hung up. 

He then turned to me and asked me what my name was I told him "Sophia, he said Sophia that's beautiful for a very beautiful women, he then asked did I enjoy what I heard and what I did and I said yesssssssssssssssssssssss.

He asked me if we could meet up later I said maybe another time, I frequent this restaurant quite often so I'll be seeing you.

Hell by that time I had forgot why I went back there in the first place.
I hurried to the restroom to clean my vagina off and wipe my face and pop a mint in my mouth... I was laughing too hard at myself that was very nasty and exciting at the same time.

Thank goodness I always keep wipes with me.
I raced back to the table where my friends would be and of course they were there, they asked me where did I come from, I just said the restroom.

 TALKING DIRTY IS NEVER A BAD THING. Smiles bright like a diamond. In my "Rihanna voice."

Porscha After Dark
Let's Not Be Taboo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dangerously Addicted

THIS IS HOW FUCKING SHOULD BE DONE!!!

SNOWED INTO ECSTASY